+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice urgent

Advice urgent

Some advice would be very greatly appreciated!
    I have started a new job and have met someone and it started off as being a friend situation. A few weeks later, another colleague said that he and some others thought we were very close to eachother. Then on a works night out, we were both very flirty with eachother, including holding hands on a couple of occasions (nothing else happened) though I left the night early in case I thought I would kiss her and she wouldn't reciprocate. Two days later we are at work and we were sat opposite eachother and were chatting on Yahoo mssenger which again appeared to be fairly flirty, like she sent me a hug, I sent her a rose and she sent me a kiss. Later on in the conversation on Yahoo she mentioned our night out and thought I had been uncomfortable with her flirting which is why she thought I had left (which of course is not the case) and I said I wasnt uncomfortable. She then apologised for her flirting and I said that was ok. She then sent a message saying that she was embarrased as I had reacted differently to how she thought I would. I asked her to tell me how she thought I would react and that if I agreed with what she thought I would say so. Anyway she tells me the statement (sorry can't remember it!) and I said that I agreed to it, then she said "I don't know where I'm going with this" and we went back to work. A few days later she was picking me up to take us to work in a car share scheme along with another colleague. Whilst we were waiting for the other colleague we were chatting and the windows got a little steamed due to weather and she made a comment "We should do the Titanic scene...(10 sec pause) with out the sex of course, sorry I'm being presumptuous" and I didnt make a response other than a chortle.

Anyway that was a couple of days ago. She text me last night to see if I enjoyed the film went to and we sent a few (non-flirty) texts. Today, again we exchanged non flirty texts and I asked her if she was still plainning on going out tomorrow with me and others, she replied she doesnt know but its definately tempting, I replied saying is there anything I could do or say to tempt her now and she replied "Hehe" and that she was seeing if there was other offers.

Now Im not sure what she is wanting - what I would like to know if she is interested in me or not in a boyfirned/girlfriend scenario or am I reading too much into it or something completely different? Help really needed!

For the third time today, DO NOT DATE COWORKERS.
    Spammer Spanker

If you ignore that fact, pls can you advise! I know she is a co-worker - but this is a temp job for me!

It has potential.
    Spammer Spanker