+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Has your ex done this before?? and why?

Has your ex done this before?? and why?

Ok my ex and I started talking to each other again, but he's been asking what i'm doing all the time like my plans and stuff, and talking to me for hours on msn everyday... Anyways the point is he asked me if i've been seeing other guys lately and i told him maybe... but then he said he was seeing someone else too and that he was going on a date with her this weekend... Then he started asking me if I cheated on him when we were going out... and all these random questions: he even asked if i loved him!!!

i don't get what he's trying to do then after i told him I wasn't going to answer that question he said: I Never Loved You! and started laughing like he didn't care and started talking down on me out of nowhere... But then he wanted me to hang out with him trying to make plans with me... I don't get what he's trying to do... Does anyone know what kind of mind games he's playing?? What's your view on this?

He still have feelings for you, he's insecure, and he feels threatened by you telling him you are going out with other guys. My recommendation is cutting all contact with your ex. It's like pouring salt on a wound, it just makes getting over them harder.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    His behaviour seems to be a lil' bit childish... He laughed at You because You didn't say straight that You loved him.That's what 10 y.o. kids do.He doesn't want to be "the looser" in this ex-relationship.
    And why he's asking You all those stuffs?
    A.He lost his property,and he's curious if he's a bigger looser because you've already moved on
    OR
    B.He's checking the background if there is still chance to win You back.Because You didn't clear the situation he choose the safer way and he decided to show You "How much he never EVER cared about You" . Which is bullshit.
    IMHO I think he even didn't screw any other chick since You both aren't together anymore.
    OR alternative for everything what I said here:
    He's a total jerk.
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley99 View Post
    Ok my ex and I started talking to each other again, but he's been asking what i'm doing all the time like my plans and stuff, and talking to me for hours on msn everyday... Anyways the point is he asked me if i've been seeing other guys lately and i told him maybe... but then he said he was seeing someone else too and that he was going on a date with her this weekend... Then he started asking me if I cheated on him when we were going out... and all these random questions: he even asked if i loved him!!!

i don't get what he's trying to do then after i told him I wasn't going to answer that question he said: I Never Loved You! and started laughing like he didn't care and started talking down on me out of nowhere... But then he wanted me to hang out with him trying to make plans with me... I don't get what he's trying to do... Does anyone know what kind of mind games he's playing?? What's your view on this?
    He's insecure.

Personally, I don't see why you should be trying to decipher this shit. He's acting like an asshole and that should be all that you need to cut him out of your life. Find someone worth your time. Stop talking to him. Don't let him get his way. Don't react when he says something. Pretend like he doesn't exist.
    I don't chase, I replace.

The guy is a tool, that's his problem. Cut contact with him, he's playing games and completely disregarding your feelings in the process.

There is a guy out there just waiting for you to come along so he can put a smile on your face all day everyday. Don't forget that.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger