+ Follow This Topic
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: He is on crack or something

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you should never expect your significant other to cheat. there shouldn't even be the intension in your mind, because if there is, then you might be in the wrong relationship. from what i have learned, i have trusted all my ex's reguardless if they ended up cheating or not. i feel that i'll give you the trust 100 percent, but when you start to fade from it, then i question if you're worth staying with. if i feel that you might cheat on me, i would probably confront you about it because if you can't be open with your lover, then what kinda relationship are you getting into? my advice kawaii, don't think about him ever cheating on your or don't think about cheating on him. with these kinda thoughts already wandering your mind will either bring you more stress, or think, maybe you can actually get away with cheating.

and if you're in the cheating mood, i'm a single guy. *looks around the room*

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I only thought of that when I started typin' that thing out.. I trust him with my life.. I would never cheat on him.. so thanks for offer Raverboy.. LoL..

At least you seem very realistic Skye. Not denying that NO WAY IN HELL could it EVERY happen. Cause things happen to the darndest of people. Some people you'd NEVER expect to get into drugs. Some people you'd NEVER expect to get pregnant at a young age. And some people you'd NEVER expect to cheat. But seems like you have a good head on your shoulders. Like I said, I don't know him. He may, he may not, but that's a risk in EVERY relationship, isn't it? At least you recognize that that's a risk and don't deny it.

Alexi

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    and if you're in the cheating mood, i'm a single guy. *looks around the room*

raverboy
    I wonder what you're looking for . . . other people that might notice? Or a man with a blue suit and a badge . . .

Alexi

I dont mean to get off subject here - but damn - i got to get laid soon. Its been WAY too long.

ok - anyways - I've cheated in my past - and I have been cheated on - neither of them is any fun - so yeah - I dont thin I would ever cheat on anyone again - IF i ever get anyone to begin with...

"But seems like you have a good head on your shoulders. Like I said, I don't know him. He may, he may not, but that's a risk in EVERY relationship, isn't it? At least you recognize that that's a risk and don't deny it."

Thank you.

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY!!!!!!
    Heit ist mein taug.

Lord Of All Goo!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

what brought that on ? Did I miss soemthing ?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha true true. i probably would get arrested, but that's why i'm in a different state or rather country, where i would never ever meet her in my life. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

And is that a good thing..? LoL.. I guess so.. Ohh wellll... LoL..

What are we all talking about now - I am so lost... Someone find me...

billy man do you ever work or what??????? you have a lot of down time at work dont you?

I do data entry here - so I sit on a computer all day long - and whenever I have the least bit of spare time i jump on here. And yes - lately it has been REALLY slow at work so I sit on here alot on play solitaire alot too... ...

me too! but i dont have internet access at work-damn too! but i play alot of games!!! thursdays-my day off-i watch my 4 month old nephew!

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast