+ Follow This Topic
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: He is on crack or something

I have half a day at work today - I get off at noon so I can go sit at UofH and be even more bored than I am here - My little brother is having his graduation today - at least I will be getting paid to watch ppl walk across a damn stage - hell I might even fall asleep. meh, its all the same - paid leave is awsome !

Cute ^.<
    Got any pictures of him?.. LoL.. I can see that you play games.. You beat Innova didn't you..??.. LoL..

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    find you?? haha i'd rather have it that you're lost in your work at work.

and skye...being in a different country means that i'll never meet you so i would never get arrested. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I know that me bein' in THREE different countries means that you'll never meet me so you would never get arrested.. I'm not that stupid.. Damnit.. ><"
    And I find it quite funny how in some posts you call me 'Skye' and in some other posts you call me 'Kawaii'.. -__-

Hey what the hell is graduation day? i see it on movies all the time? what is the point of it? and the school prom thing at the end of the last school year? why does that happen?

K
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

are you serious? graduation day is when you graduate (finish) highschool, proms are just a way to celebrate and have a social non-learning atmosphere for the kids.
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah... that's because your sn is made up of two different names. i just call you whatever comes to mind first. raverboy

Oh. Ok then. It'll be nice just to call me 'Skye' Yeah..? Makes life so much more easier.. Well.. not life.. But y'know what I mean.. LoL..

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    umm.... no, when i'm hanging i call people anything. look at squirrel. i haven't called her by that name in ages. raverboy

clifton, your a bit of a jackass buddy. you dont know what your talking about. number 1: tounges close back up easyer than any other piercing. Number two: the slut thing was wwwwwaaaaaaayyyyyyy out of line. I hate it when girls are called sluts, its such bullshit. If a girl wants to have a bunch of sex i think thats fine. Let her do what she wants, and especially if its with the same partner every time. Its messed up that guys are patted on the back and girls shunned from society, its people like you that make it that way. I hate people so closed minded as you.
    I've got to die when its my time to die, so let me live my life the way I want to-Jimi Hendrix

Um first of all **** you buddy, cause its not a double standard to me, any guy at that age having sex is dirty too, but moreso when its a female, it has nothing to do with females ingeneral, it hasto do with girls that age who act this way and are then PROUD of it, and i never even called her a slut, so learn to read. and im probly the most open minded person you'll ever meet.

and once again ill say it, Yes..if your a 15 year old girl giving up your pussy and then being proud because of that, you appear slutty and trashy, sorry. you do.

When shes 18 and wants to ****, go ahead, shes still in ****ing diapers, doesnt know shit about who she is- or what she wants outof life, and shes giving away the only special thing she has right now, innocence, she WILL regret it, unless shes one of the VERY RARE amount of females who end up staying with theyre first, because they dont know any better.

Wow, I haven't been in this thread in a while. So sorry if I'm a bit behind I just read the last page.

I do agree that when you decide to have sex its your choice. No one can make that decision but you and you make the choice on whether to regret it or not. Yes, 15 is a bit young. Its more of an experimental thing in my point of view.

Although I would prefer for a girl to wait till she's at least out of high school before sex, but thats just my opinion. I lost my virginity when I was 18 and that was my choice. I have no regrets about it. I was ready for it, so I did it with someone I cared about (even though we may not be together today, were still good friends).

I do agree with some of rocknroll9's opinion;
    Quote Originally Posted by rocknroll9
    Its messed up that guys are patted on the back and girls shunned from society, its people like you that make it that way.
    Unfortunatley this does happen. I wish people would not judge girls so harshly, especially when a guy does the same thing and is congratulated for it while the girl is called a slut.

The only suggestion I would have for Skye is that she doesn't parade around school telling everyone she's not a virgin (not saying that you are, this is just an example). This is what creates the "slut" appeal to other girls and guys.

Anyways, I'll stop talking before I start to write a novel! lol

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

exactly, there is NOTHING wrong with sex, when you an adult, wether your a man or a woman, but if your going to have sex at that age- all im saying is, dont brag about it. thats right fawn, thats what i was trying to point out made her look trasy and easy lol

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast