+ Follow This Topic
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: He is on crack or something

I do not for one parade around the school announcin' that. If I started that I'm sure a hundred of other girls would start doin' that too. And I will be ONE of the very few females who stay with their firsts. I really don't care if you call me Trashy 'n' Easy because I'm not like that in real life. As Alexi has pointed out before I only wanna let this out online because there's so little chance of me ever meetin' any of you. Ever. So go ahead and call me whatever you want. Slut. Trashy. Easy. Because I really couldn't care less because I know I'm not.

Well hell where you been girl? Ok im gonna jump in here with this-I dont think youre trashy...but what this has turned into is as elders here...its VERY difficult to hear someone as young as yourself doing the things youre doing...yes we all know times have changed...guess some of us were hoping that there were young people still left who had some diginty...Im sorry Skye-I have a soon to be 15 year old...and when Ive seen youre posts I want to die...literally...because even though youre with one person and have every intention of staying with him-things happen...things change...and if I thought my son was wanting or planning to have anal sex Id lock his ass up.

I wouldnt call you a slut-or anything of the nature...youre not whoring around here...but its the lack of self respect you dont have when it comes to sharing youre stories or your desires as a 16 year old OMG youre 16 now thats right! see time does fly. I wont discredit your feelings...I had them too-its just difficult is all....and when youre older and you have children of your own someday you'll have a better understanding WHY this is a big deal. You should save some of your posts to have when youre an adult and married..so you can look back and hope youre daughter isnt doing the same thing...but I have tried to understand youre culture is different and values and beliefs are also different...but the parent in me will never change. When it comes down to it-I only worry...for fear of what may happen down the road.

Youre very outgoing and outspoken(ok some of the time) but I sense youre pretty popular in your school because of youre personality...youre growing up, maturing, and learning, thats what life is about...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

I've been nowhere. My school blocked love forum for a while but after I talked to them they unblocked it again. Stupid i.t techs.
    Anyway. About the whole popularity thing. I ain't popular. I'm kinda a loner in school. But I'm not really bothered by it. I'm kinda happy this way.
    Yeah. I guess I won't know how you feel for a while. Not until I have kids anyway. which I hope not any time sooner. Maybe 6 or 7 years. Who knows.

I dont want anymore kids - i am only 20 and have two. When I find the woman I am going to marry I am going to talk with her about it, and if we both thinks its right, then I will get "fixed". idk tho. she might talk me into having 1 more kid - ONLY IF she takes care of him/her and all I do is play with him/her and bring home the money to take care of him/her. But i wont do anymore diapers, or feedings, or baths, or any of that nature. I am sick of it. lol

Kids really are ****ing hard as ****ing hell to take care of. GEESUS ! If I knew at 16 what I know now - God damn. I would have stayed single ! lmao !

Lookin' after kids by yourself isn't a really good experience. Especially when they're young and just born. When you marry the person you love, I'm sure both of you will share nice moments lookin' after your kids together. Not by yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Clifton
    exactly, there is NOTHING wrong with sex, when you an adult, wether your a man or a woman, but if your going to have sex at that age- all im saying is, dont brag about it. thats right fawn, thats what i was trying to point out made her look trasy and easy lol
    Funny how the man telling her not to brag about it is the very man who devoted an entire THREAD to himself getting laid.

Rod Steele

Quote Originally Posted by KaWaiiSkYe
    And I will be ONE of the very few females who stay with their firsts.
    Odds are you won't, but no harm in thinking that you will.
    I really don't care if you call me Trashy 'n' Easy because I'm not like that in real life. As Alexi has pointed out before I only wanna let this out online because there's so little chance of me ever meetin' any of you. Ever. So go ahead and call me whatever you want. Slut. Trashy. Easy. Because I really couldn't care less because I know I'm not.
    Good attitude. Continue doing what you want Skye. And if they have a problem with it, **** them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skye
    Yeah. I guess I won't know how you feel for a while. Not until I have kids anyway. which I hope not any time sooner. Maybe 6 or 7 years. Who knows.
    Planning on having kids at 22? Damn! You start early for EVERYTHING, don't you!

Rod Steele

Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    Planning on having kids at 22? Damn! You start early for EVERYTHING, don't you!
    Um.. I had a kid at 16, and then I had a planned kid at 18... So whats wrong with 22 ? 22 seems like a perfect age to me.

Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    Funny how the man telling her not to brag about it is the very man who devoted an entire THREAD to himself getting laid.

Rod Steele
    I AM OVER 18 MOTHER****ERALEXI
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

whoa !

Woah. Calm Clifton.
    Yeah. I want kids at 22. Or about that age anyway. I think 22 to 25 is a perfect time to get married and settle down and have kids. That's what I think.
    Chances are that I might not be with my current boyfriend now. I know that. But like you also said. Ther'es no harm in me thinkin' that. Whatever happens in the future happens. I shall go with the flow.

Quote Originally Posted by Clifton
    I AM OVER 18 MOTHER****ERALEXI
    You think two years makes that much of a difference? You think that she should be allowed to go from "not bragging about it" to "braggin as much as you can about it" just because she hits some 'magical' age that we in the USA consider 'adult'?

Age is all relative. Just as I can't see someone being 'allowed' to drink because they've hit the 'magical' age of 21, I can't see someone being told to shut up about their life just because they aren't what the US of A considers to be an 'adult'. It's a part of her life. She's happy/excited about it. Let her talk about it as much as she wants. Just shut up.

You don't have to like it, but there's no reason for you to tell her to stop. She's curious about things, let her ask. She's happy about something, let her say it. She's not trying to influence you in any way, she's not condescending towards you in any way, so just let her be.

To Skye

You have a pretty good attitude on life. That's cool. You just 'go with the flow' and you seem like a realist. You're not off in your little world yelling at people saying how you KNOW you're gonna marry this guy and cursing them out for not believing you (ahem . . . Brazilian girl that some of us know? . . . ahem . . . ) But you seem cheerful and just happy with your life in general. That's cool. I only wish that more people had that attitude.

Rod Steele

Yeah honestly this whole thread got blown way outof proportion like 100posts ago.

Thanks Rod Steele [..? When did you change your name? LoL]
    Yeah. I'm generally happy. Sometimes I get angry at this and that. But I think that's just my hormones actin' funny. LoL.
    Still got a lot of growin' up to do. I know I do. So need for a lot of people to point that out for me just because I ain't 30. [Just an example]
    Right now. I'm just stressed. Too much coursework to do and it's only a quarter of subjects right now. Got the rest next year. Ahh. Y'all lucky you don't have anymore courseworks. I can't wait until it's over.
    Time's gonna fly past quick after the start of next term. Dunno why but I just have a feelin'.

I have college nonstop through the summer

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast