+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: He is on crack or something

ok I have had ENOUGH. This is the deal here-youve been in here long enough to know that your posts dont contribute. When you do- look at what you say? Im not the only one in here who is disturbed by your way of thinking, lack of respect for yourself, and your holier than though "Im a teen" attitude. We were teens too-and know what the hell its like to be one. SO what that times have changed-does that make it right? Does that make OK to go out and do what youre doing? NO!

you have nothing substantial to add anywhere most of the time-its irritating as hell. Ive tried tirelessly to understand you Skye-not that your a teen but YOU. Ive looked aside that fact youre a teen and try to know Skye-other than thousands of pics you post-who you are-but I see someone who gives nothing to this forum-but irritation-I know Im not the only one in here who feels that way-and there are others who do like you-so this is just my opinion-why dont you look for a forum thats geared towards your age bracket? When have you contributed anything other than braggin about your sex life? It is sick. And people have tried to point you in a better direction and or give you advice and you dont care. You dont. Youre 15...acting like 25. You come across as this immature person who needs to have her fanny ass whipped. Think about it-you should consider a forum where your mental status is more appropiate. This is in my opinion...Ive had to disregard so many of your posts-and then sometimes I just have to say something...like now.

Skye-either show some respect for yourself-or dont post.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Finally. Thank you Squirrley. I was waitin' for someone to say that someday. Again.
    I don't think I'm actin' like 25 to be honest. Not that I can anyway. So I don't know what you're talkin' about there. Anyway. Since you've had enough. I shall leave then. Have a nice life.

sweetie im only suggesting you think about what youre saying when you post...have some respect for yourself...obviously this was a problem in another forum you were in-Im only trying to help you-do you not see that?

I can see that. But no. The only reason why I got kicked out from the other forum is because they hated my use of 'zZ' in my words. That was about it.

I'm new, so you'll prolly tell me to shutup Can't we just leave it and get along ?

I know let's have a dance

\o/
    \o
    o/
    _o/
    \o_

Quote Originally Posted by kawaii
    It's Skye with an 'E'...
    Sheesh. It's a stupid nickname on a forum. Is the "E" that important? I figure as long as you know who she's referring too . . . . wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by outlines
    thats actually pretty disturbing that a 15 year old girl would wanto get a tongue piercing,
    Happens all the time. THink about all the 13/14 year old girls with belly rings. I think in the US legally you aren't even supposed to be ALLOWED to get it until you're 16, but their mom's or dads (or sometimes they just get a friends mom to fill in as their 'mom') just go and sign that they can get it at a younger age.
    Hoops? Ew.. No way.. It makes you look so pikish..
    English slang term meaning 'gypsy' or something like that . . .
    Yeesh lady.. I'm not gettin' anythin' pierced to be 'cool' as you put it or whatever you're tryin' to point out..
    So I assume you're getting it pierced because there's some medical benefit that you're trying to harness? Face it Kawaii, any modification like this is SOLELY to change your image. I got a tattoo because I thought it would look cool. My ex is thinking about abelly ring because she thinks they look cool and wants one. You want a tongue ring for the same reason (unless like I said it's to make you able to chew your food better or something . . . )
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrely
    ok I have had ENOUGH. This is the deal here-youve been in here long enough to know that your posts dont contribute. When you do- look at what you say? Im not the only one in here who is disturbed by your way of thinking, lack of respect for yourself, and your holier than though "Im a teen" attitude.....you have nothing substantial to add anywhere most of the time-its irritating as hell.
    Although she IS entitled to her opinion. I think there are definitely some people that don't seem to be helpful or anything, but I leave them alone. Tsk tsk Squirrel.

Alexi

Tsk Tsk What? I was only venting-she was getting my point-so I told her. I leave people alone on here-but this was one for me that I had to finally say something-if you ask if Im having a pms day? YOU know the answer!

I tried and I tired!

Please! Please! Stop arguing... It never solves anything...

Here's a coined phrase that I think we should agree too...

"Can't we all just get along?"

sfalexi, you just stated the problem right there. Weither or not the moral in question is correct here. Were thinking that a US rule for teens is the rule for the whole world, because we have been here and raised by US standard. But overseas it is quite different. Example being that in Canada you can drink legally at the age of 19, you don't have to wait to be 21.

I'm not defending anyones case here, but age at a certain point doesn't become a factor in the eye of the beholder as some can and are infact mature well beyond our age. In this case, its hard to judge certain aspects because she has never been a US citizen, and thus we can't expect to judge based on that criteria. Sure your are very right on a lot of things Squirrley, but we also must remember that fact. I know as a mother you feel the need to educated things advicated to be wrong to those who are younger, to possibly make them realise the possible hardships involved without ever trying it first. But believe me, everything doesn't always go wrong.
    Last edited by Innova; 24-05-04 at 11:26 AM.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

I know she's from another country and that's why I made sure to say that in the US it's illegal for someone under 16 to get their belly pierced. But this argument wasn't over whether it was legal or not, it was over a bunch of other stuff (nothing to do with legality NOR cultural differences).

Alexi

I know, I was only reading what Squirrley and Skye was saying.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

oh oh oh - i want in on this fight !!!

*starts throwing punches hoping to hit someone*

Quote Originally Posted by Billy41684
    oh oh oh - i want in on this fight !!!

*starts throwing punches hoping to hit someone*
    lol! Great picture. Considering it's too women maybe you should just start waving your open hands around and pulling any hair you come into contact with . . .

lol - well someone had to say something to break the tension in this thread

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast