+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: He is on crack or something

Hey, I just want my tongue pierced because I just like the way it looks and I'm interested in what it might be like to have one too. Believe me. If I'm tryin' to be 'cool' around here, I'll have to start on a completely new line.
    To save everyone from me, I think I'll just not post anymore. I'm not helpin' very much anyway. I just seem to be causin' trouble.
    Sorry if I get a bit touchy on my name, but it sort of gets to me after a while, probably because Skye is actually my name but not some stupid nickname on forum. But hey, it doesn't matter like sfalexi said.

I didn't know Skye was your real name. if you signed your posts "Skye" I'm sure we would have referred you to it. And now that I know, I'll stop calling you "Kawaii" and just call you "skye". As for the 'cool', I was just pointing out that it IS something with the way it looks. That's why I got my tat. I thought it'd look awesome. And I'm happy with it. Anyways, to post or not is up to you. But I don't think you're causing trouble or anything. You're just posting what you think about stuff. That's all I'm doing.

Alexi

You're postin' up stuff that aren't really gettin' on people nerves. Hence the fact that's why this whole thing has started because I posted somethin' about what I think. But then again. Whatever I think it's just 'tarded. *Shrugs*

You guys kill me-Im so nothing like that and wouldnt consider such shit...I was just pointing out some things to Skye is all-we can agree to disagree. We did. I was simply doing what "I" felt was right-not just as a mom but an educator in the dental field-thats all. Ok-so I recommended some other stuff-but thats my opinion and I stated so-and that it wasnt necessarily the opinions of others-but some do feel the same as I. I dont care what she does-post or not post-Im just staying away from anything I feel I need to stay from now on-because I felt at that point yesterday she needed to hear it-Skye can say what she wants-this is a freedom of the speech kinda place-RIGHT?
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Right - "This is a freedom of the speech kinda place"
    Enough said.

damn right girl enough said! go have fun k?

Don't think so.. LoL.. I won't have fun just yet..
    I still have 5 days of Exams startin' from this Afternoon.. Wish me Luck.. LoL..

Goodluck sweetie!

Thanks!!!

Did I ever hit anyone last night ? I kinda passed out... Maybe someone hit me... idk

Let me think. I think you hit yourself in the face while you were randomly throwin' punches everywhere.

ROFL!!!

Well at least all is semi-back to normal. I'm happy you two are playing nice again

ROFL!!!

Well at least all is semi-back to normal. I'm happy you two are playing nice again
    It was bound to happen sooner or later. It's hard to stay mad at someone over cyberspace. Especially if it was a silly argument to begin with. Over a tongue ring. SheesH (Charlie Brown trademark phrase, BTW)

Alexi

Yeesh is my word.. LoL.. Don't know where I got that from to be honest.. LoL..

[SkYe]

actually, a tongue piercing is basically just a way to please a man sexually, which is why i think it is ****ed up that you want one at your age sky..theres no logical reason for having one other than giving head and kissing..no one can see it..
    same thing goes for nipple piercings, the only reason a girl would get one by her choice that i know of is because it makes the nipples really sensative.
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast