+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: He is on crack or something

Are we still on about tongue piercings..?
    Have you not noticed that I'm sorta addicted to Piercings..?
    One. I would love to have a tongue piercing because for the first reasons is because you can't see it. Usually people get a lil' shock when they see you have one. I like the look on their faces. It's kinda funny.
    Two. I did think about the Sexual side of a tongue piercing. It would be interestin' in a way but no. That wasn't my reason why I wanted to have one.
    Three. I like the way it looks. Just the actual piercing itself. I know that it can do harm to your teeth, gums and such. But I'm still interested. I want to know what it feels like. If I really don't like it. Then I can just take it out and let it close up.
    I really have no idea why you think it's ****ed up though. If you go to Piercings Forums. You usually see people younger than me askin' to get their nipples done. I'm not jokin'. I'm not bothered by what they want. It's their own choice in the end. I also already said that I'm goin' to wait until I'm Sixteen. The legal age to get it done in England. There's no laws in Asia but I don't find it safe and I just don't think I can handle a tongue piercing right now. That is why I'm waiting.

oh im sorry, so your doing it for attention, yea its theyre own choice, doenst make it a good one.. your not addicted to piercings. period. someone with 500 piercings might be addicted, but your not, and im not sure..but i dont think tongue piercings close back up..i think its like piercing cartelidge..but i could be wrong..honestly, the parents of those kids, and the kids themself, should be deserted on some island- wipe people with no self respect and/or morals, off the earth..we'd all be alot better off- it would be a beautiful place instead of sickening, honestly, your pretty yea skye,but thinking about you and your 50lb boyfriend having sex makes me wanto hurl all over my keyboard,its disgusting, and hopefully some day you'll realize that its not worth it, to show off and get all these things to get attention.. by the way, at your age, im pretty sure its impossible for you to be in love with someone..if not impossible, extremely rare, but judging by the way you seem to be from these forums i can gaurantee not only, are you not in love.. you cant even feel or comprehend those kind of emotions..really your just attached to some loser kid because he busted your hyman..
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

oh and another thing, im not saying its uncommon, or nessesarily a bad thing to be as sexual as you are at your age, all im saying is, first off, its not a big deal, so what? you get ****ed, you like giving head? basically your a little slut, wow- so is every other girl in the world, but most of them have enough CLASS not to gloat about that to complete strangers, especially at your age. fine, no one can stop you from giving away your body that easily, and making something special lose all meaning, thats true- but why brag about that? it makes you look cheap,easy,slutty, and most of all, makes you look like you have no self respect/worth.

Excuse me. I am completely offended to what you just said about my Boyfriend and me. You do NOT know anythin' about me 'n' him. And just to tell you. I'm a LOT different to what I am in reality and to what I am on the Internet. You don't know how my relationships are with him and yet you still think you do. Just because I mentioned him a few times sayin'.. Yeah.. I like to kiss him. Blahdy blah blah doesn't give you the ****in' right to say all those shit about him. Alright? I really don't ****in' care what anyone else thinks about this reply.. And for your information. I did not mean by that kind of ****in' piercing addiction. But then again. You wouldn't ****in' know would you? It's a feeling that after you get a piercing. You feel like you want another one. Then after that.. You want another one. I don't even know why I ****in' pointed that out when I don't even ****in care. I am just so ****in' angry. I'm sorry I'm soundin' so rude. But this just so turns out to be my ****in' reactions. Thanks a lot Outlines23. Thanks so ****in' much for makin' me cry. I'm just gonna go.

*starts throwing punches again*

dont lie about crying, and if your not im sorry i didnt mean for you to take it so personal...but your actions anger me to skye, i see each woman as a queen wether she realizes it or not, which is why that angers me, i didnt mean to offend you though, i wasnt trying to be mean just giving you my opinion, i feel bad now but i cant take it back cause thats how i feel...

the part that angers me, is young girls who dont realize how special they are, and how special theyre bodies are, and give it up to someone so early, so quick, so easily, its a hangup of mine, because i usto take advantage of those girls and it is one of my biggest regrets.. the point i was trying to make to you wasnt meant to hurt your feelings though.

oh and yeah your right, the only thing i know about him is when youve talked about having sex with him. and as far as the peircing thing goes..what i meant was its not an ACTUAL addiction..maybe a hobby or something along those lines, but your not going to go into cold sweats and freak out if you dont have a metal bar in your tongue.

and uh Squirrley stays out of this from now on...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

*Sigh*.. You really did hurt my feelings.. You don't understand. When it comes to things between me 'n' my boyfriend.. I get really emotional.. I cry really easily. Probably because I don't see him as much as I want to because I live overseas at the holidays and I barely get to see him. Probably on one or two weekends and sometime in half term because I go to a boardin' school and they have strict rules. We both struggle to keep this relationship up and yeah it's hard.. but we're coping. I know you guys might probably be thinkin' that this is just stupid because I'm like fifteen and not in love. To be honest. I think I'm in love. Very much in love. It might not be the love you guys are talkin' about but I'm talkin' about now. I'm talkin' about how I feel now. I'm not talkin' about those silly teenagers love thing. Okay. I am a teenager too. But I have so many friends and he does too. I've seen em. I find it kind of upsetting to see them usin' the words 'I love you' already after 2 or 3 days. Do you guys get what I'm tryin' to say..? I don't think you should use the word 'Love' until you feel you are in love. They might say it is but it's not often true. I see em break up. They seem to move on real quick. It's unbelievable. I fear the day that my boyfriend won't be with me. I wouldn't have him anymore to hold, to touch, to kiss, or just to talk to. He's my best friend, soul mate, my lover. Sorry. This is what usually happens. I usually just ramble on and on if this topic comes up. I think I should shut up. I'm goin' to post a poem up in the Poem section. I hope you guys might spend a few minutes just lookin' at it. It would be nice to hear some comments from different people. Even if it's gonna be harsh comments. Sorry Outlines23 for.. overreactin' a bit too much.. *Sigh*..

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    shit, i think i missed all the good action. thus another fight has begun?? well to step my foot in the door, people shouldn't take things so serious online. you can talk all the shit that you want to about me, my family, my friends, and what not, but the fact of the matter is that i dunno any of you. i probably will never meet you and i don't into your personal life. we have all come here to bond only through this forums, except for probably squirt who went and got all horny on us..but that is a different story. but back to the subject at hand, relax peoples. this is a forum and people will not see eye to eye with you, but you shouldn't let it bother you. both of you!!! skye and outline. relax... i need another drink. haha.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

hey where in the hell is my drink? You gonna share or what? I could use a stiff one!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    actually at the current moment, i only have a bottle of white wine. i think tonight we might go out to drink after work and get crazy, but we will see. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I'm gonna stay outta this one as I could write a book on both skye and everyone elses opinion. Besides I don't have the time...so im going to gently walk backwards lol.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

ok - you walk back before I hit you - i am in this for blood

*is still swing my arms furiously in every direction still hoping to hit someone*

*Stands there watchin' Billy throwin' punches as I see him punch his face once again*

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast