+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: He is on crack or something

um... skye - stop watching your b/f beat himself up and watch me kick some ass over here !

"*Stands there watchin' Billy throwin' punches as I see him punch his face once again*"
    It says: Billy.. LoL..
    My boyfriend ain't called Billy.. He's called Tom.. Anyway.. I did once see him jump down the stairs.. (He's well tall).. and bang his head on the ceilin' instead.. LoL.. Hehehhee.. It was well funny.. LoL..

I know you said Billy - I was trying to make a funny, but never mind. Your young mind wouldnt understand.

Oh. Sorry.. Hehehhee..

*Runs away to a corner"

*runs to the other corner and waits for the bell*

*D I N G ! ! ! *

ROUND ONE !!!

*charges towards Skye with gloves up and runnin at full speed*

WhAT??.. LoL..
    *Jumps out off the boxin' ring*

*foreces the ref to count to 10*

I WIN !!!

Who's next ?

No wait.. I'll join in.. LoL

Not so fast.
    *Runs to a corner again*

its too late - you lost.

hehe - and I dont do rematches

That's harsh.
    *Walks up to you and knees you in the balls*

*grabs nuts with both hands*

*buckles knees together*

*makes the weirdest face anyone has ever seen*

*lets out a woman-ish cry*

*falls the the ground passed out*
    Last edited by BillyGalbreath; 25-05-04 at 09:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by outlines
    actually, a tongue piercing is basically just a way to please a man sexually, which is why i think it is ****ed up that you want one at your age sky..
    I don't think so. Tongue rings don't HAVE to be to please someone sexually. It could be just for fun or image like Skye wants one. Besides, whether you think it's ****ed up or not, let her make her own decisions. When YOU have a kid, then you can be there to tell them whether it's ****ed up or not. Skye has told us already that she's had sex and is sexually active so at this point it wouldn't matter either way, would it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Skye
    Have you not noticed that I'm sorta addicted to Piercings..?
    oh im sorry, so your doing it for attention, yea its theyre own choice, doenst make it a good one.. your not addicted to piercings. period.
    These things ARE addicting. I have a tattoo and will DEFINITELY get a second. Cause body art like this (and piercings) are DEFINITELY addictive.
    Quote Originally Posted by skye
    One. I would love to have a tongue piercing because for the first reasons is because you can't see it. Usually people get a lil' shock when they see you have one.
    That's why I have my tat on my bicep. It's hidden when I wear any type of sleeve. Then I go swimming or something and people are like, "Awesome! You have a tattoo? Since when?!" Cool stuff.
    oh and another thing, im not saying its uncommon, or nessesarily a bad thing to be as sexual as you are at your age, all im saying is, first off, its not a big deal, so what? you get ****ed, you like giving head? basically your a little slut, wow- so is every other girl in the world, but most of them have enough CLASS not to gloat about that to complete strangers, especially at your age.
    So what about all your guyfriends who gloat about stuff like this? Or are you one of those 'double standard' people who believe a girl is a slut for sleeping around but don't care if a guy does? Whatever. If she wants to sleep around (which I don't think she does, I think she's only had that one guy . . . although I could be wrong) it's none of my business (nor yours) to call her names. Hell, I could call YOU a slut, outlines. But I don't. Cause whatever you do is up to you. I don't hold these double standards. I don't call a girl a slut unless I think she's TRULY slutty (one-night stands, blowing guys they don't even know their name, etc.). And I consider my guy friends who do these things JUST as dirty.
    but most of them have enough CLASS not to gloat about that to complete strangers, especially at your age.
    Well, we're all complete strangers. And the chances of any of us meeting her personally are VERY small. So if she's gonna tell anyone, why not tell someone that will never EVER be involved in her personal life? Billy told us that he once let his gay friend suck his dick. I doubt he woulda said the same to someone that in his hometown. But that's one of the things about being on a forum like this. It's safer and people can feel less inhibited about what they say. Because they know the chances are very slim that it'll ever get back to them. I've said stuff here that I would never tell someone that I know. So ream ME out for that too. Not just Skye.
    And just to tell you. I'm a LOT different to what I am in reality and to what I am on the Internet.
    Like I JUST said.
    It's a feeling that after you get a piercing. You feel like you want another one. Then after that.. You want another one.
    Just like me and my tattoo. And just like TONS of people that I know. Isn't that what an addiction is? After you get one, you want another one? So to say that piercings aren't addicting until you have 500 is stupid. Hell, having a cup of coffee a day is an addiction. Cause you WANT it every day. It doesn't have to be 5 pots a day to be considered an 'addiction'.

Alexi

PS - As far as this skirmish goes, I'm pretty much backing Skye up 100% because (once again) I think Outlines is being prickish and, basically, just 100% wrong.

Last edited by KaWaiiSkYe; 25-05-04 at 10:10 PM.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast