+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: He is on crack or something

what with all the d's ?

Smiley Faces.. LoL..

My shift key didn't work that time... But I edited it.. LoL

ah ! I should have known that...

Yahh.. You should have.. Thank you sfalexi.. I didn't thanked you just now..

anyways - back to the original topic - or at least something close to it - I think peircings and tatoos are a personal preference - some ppl like them - some ppl hate them - some ppl just dont give a ****

Most of the time i dont care - but I (not trying to start fights - just stating my preference) could not be with a woman with her nipples peirced. There are alot of limits I wont pass with this. If she has (what I think to be) too many, then no - If she has too many tattoos, then no - if she has ANY peircing or tat that I find unappropriate, then no.

A woman with a peirced tongue is ok - its one of those things i just dont give a **** about. If she has one - good for her - if she dont - good for her - if she wants one - good for her --- you see how I see it ? lol, kinda weird i know.

But if she has peirced nipples, stay the **** away - if she WANTS peirced nipples, good for her, but stay away if you DO get them done. If she dont have any and dont want any, good for her and she can stay if she so pleases.

idk - i just have a weird look on these sort of things...

I used to be into peircings really bad - I had 3 in my left ear, 2 in my right, my lip, and lebre, my tongue, and nose done... But yeah, not many ppl know that ... I guess I just grew out of the peircings - they got old and ugly to me...

Tats I never really liked all that much. I dont see the point in putting ink in your skin. yeah yeah yeah - I can hear all of you getting mad at me saying this. But its MY preference - not ya'lls !

Um.. so yeah - I think that all I got to say about that.

THe thing with lots of piercings and tattoos is it sort of lowers your dating availability and/or changes those that you can date. For instance, most people have no problem with a girl with just earings and no tattoos. As you add tattoos and piercings, more and more people look at you as 'undateable'. Sort of like a curve. Not too many people would be upset for one tattoo or one extra piercings, but when you add the fiftieth tattoo, you've lost a LOT by then.

By the "changing" your dateable guys is guys who have tons of tattoos may only WANT girls with tattoos. Something like that.

As for me, I want another one. A HUGE one across my shoulder blades that dips down in the center of my back. I'll try to find a picture of something similar that I'm looking for and post it here.....

Alexi

I want a tattoo along the bottom of my back.. I think I already posted a picture up of it sometime ago.. LoL..

As long as its on the small of your back and not biger than your fist - I would find it very sexy

It's.. wider than my fist because it goes across.. LoL..

I like what Skye's saying here. I like those ones that are thin and wide along the small of the back. They look AWESOMELY sexy. (although I'm wondering whether I'm wrong to say that cause a 15 year old is getting it . . . but I'll let myself slide today.)

Alexi

I ain't getttin' one when I'm fifteeen y'know.. LoL.. I'm gettin' a tattoo done when I'm eighteen. Who knows. I'll probably change my mind by the time I reach that age. But I really doubt it. LoL. Gettin' my tongue pierced when I turn Sixteeen.. At least I'm not like bein' impatient and gettin' fake signatures and everythin'.. I do know how to wait..

True true. I thought you were getting it soon. So that means when you DO get it, I can fantasize about you and not worry about it being wrong. Sweet!

Alexi

LoL. Yep Yep. Hehehehe. 3 years to go. Seems like ages away. LoL. But then again. Piercing in 1 year. Drive in 2 years. Tattoo in 3 years. Doesn't sound that bad. Hehehe.

What are you planning to commemorate the fourth year? Maybe you could go for a 'branding'? [wink]

Alexi

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast