+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: He is on crack or something

lmao alexi - but yeah - those tats that your gonna get are sexy too, skye - I really dont like the girls that get the tats that are HUGE across the back -- too much IS a bad thing to me.

I once thought about getting a tat - but i am not sure if i want to go thru with it... I want it on my left upper arm (near the shoulder) but I want it to be about 1-1.5 inches thick and wrap all the way around my arm - barb wire with my daughters name spelled out in it...

That would prolly be the only tat I would ever get. But I dont want to get it just yet - my arms are getting bigger everyday lately - I have added 2 inches to the circumference in the last month. I am now 19 inches round. I am still working on getting bigger and stronger - so maybe I might get it done when I finally get to a size that I am comftable with - that way it wont stretch out while my arms get bigger.

Does that sound like a good plan ? Or should I not get it at all ? or should I get it now ? What do you all think ?

alexi:
    1: the only reason you think im wrong is because i dont have a vagina

2: addiction is not a want, addiction is a NEED, im addicted to cigerettes, if i dont have one after about 2hours, my mental state changes, i get irritable, will snap at the slighest thing, i get cold sweats, feel light headed and sick to my stomach, that is an addiction, now thinking "oh tis tatoo is awesome i want another one" is not the same thing. by the way, your tatoo is gay.

3:my guy friends and me are grown ass men, and they dont brag about that stuff, although we talk about old memories sometimes jokingly, its not bragging though...its reminiscing, and there is a diffrence between a female telling that to another female, or a guy talking about sex to another guy, then to bring it up to someone of the opposite sex that you dont even know- that is what i was talking about, ESPECIALLY her being 15.

4:the last thing i wanto say is, my opinions not WRONG, infact, no ones is, its my opinion and i give a **** less what you think about it, its RIGHT because i came to a logical conclusion, if it hurts someone feelings thats a side effect, because thats how i feel, at least i dont defend females simply because im a 26 year old virgin...but lets not get on to personalizing things like you said.

and those tatoos on small of the back are played out.. and trashy
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

i havent gotten any tatoos yet, only one of my friends without one at this point..
    soon though im getting an egyptian eye over my left pec, going to get a DC with a halo on my left shoulder, then anything else will be decided by if i draw something id like to have on myself forever as well..
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Tattoos on girls = hot (in moderation)

Tattoos on guys = looks like they're trying to hard to look 'cool'

Just my opinion. Lots (most) of my friends have tattoos. It's just not for me.
    Because a hard man is good to find.

"and those tatoos on small of the back are played out.. and trashy"

And those tattoos on the shoulder are played out.. and trashy

Actually.. I don't mean that at all.. I don't think tattoos are trashy at all. Although. If someone had their WHOLE body tattooed.. now that's.. just rough.. LoL..

I like the tatoos around the belly button aswell that some women have. Not massive 1's, something suttle like sun rays.

Outlines ur just being stupid btw, let it rest every1 else has...
    Last edited by english lad; 26-05-04 at 02:28 AM.

I like tattoos around the belly too.. but.. it's just the fact that some people might get pregnant or.. just.. bigger.. Hehehe..

Quote Originally Posted by KaWaiiSkYe
    I like tattoos around the belly too.. but.. it's just the fact that some people might get pregnant or.. just.. bigger.. Hehehe..
    Troo I never thought of that, I've never seen a pregnant woman with 1 of those tattoos though, so until I do i'll keep on liking them

LoL.. neither have I.. I just thought about it.
    Bad image flashed.

Belly button peircings are also bad for prego's... its not a pretty thing to look at

No one will look at it.. but it's ok if you wear a PTFE bar in it... I think it's called PTFE.. LoL..

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGalbreath
    Belly button peircings are also bad for prego's... its not a pretty thing to look at
    aw guys come on! you're giving me images I don't want!

I quite like em on the lower back...their....U can't take that 1 away from me with pregnancy

What.. Piercings??

Quote Originally Posted by KaWaiiSkYe
    What.. Piercings??
    ew no! that's an image I deffo don't want!

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast