+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: He is on crack or something

He is on crack or something

My bf has always wanted me to get my nipple pierced so now that i finally went and did it he hates it. He thinks its ugly, un-sexy and wont even touch it. What the ****? Do most guys not like nipple piercings? I think it looks cute.

i think piercings are gross except in the ears
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

hoops are sexy

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hrmm... i never really thought about the girl that i'm dating to have a nipple peircing. sure i've seen them but hrmm... i only like peircings on the ear on the tounge. belly buttons are nice too, but breasts?? i don't flow with that one. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I hate nipple piercings. Ear piercings are cool. And I agree with Outlines 100%. I LOVE hoops. Particularly large thin hoops (the ones that reach almost to your shoulder). In silver, not gold. (I can be damned specific when I want to). And I like belly rings. Tongue rings are 'ok'. Don't prefer them, but I'm ok with them. Nipple rings though? Ewww.

As for your boyfriend, that was an asshole thing to do.

Alexi

Hoops? Ew.. No way.. It makes you look so pikish.. No offence.. Especailly if the hoop is definitely in Gold too.. I have 2 belly rings.. and I'm gettin' my tongue pierced soon.. I have about 5 piercings in my ears..
    I don't really think I ever want my nipple pierced.. It's a bit bleh..

Sky-you should seriously take into consideration the effects of tongue peircing-its not all that and the chances of you getting an infection are more serious than you realize. I work for a dentist and KNOW the reprucussions of it...we have articles and articles of people who have DIED from tongue peircing...the infections that get into your blood stream and you dont know it til its too late sometimes. The damage it does to your teeth-your speech is impaired for quite some time-some regain it and some dont. But you WILL and CAN do irrevisable damage. I would highly recommend you look into it before you make your final decision...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

It's Skye with an 'E'... And I have done a LOT of research on it already Squirrley... I've spent about a year lookin' into it already and my final decision is to get it done next year when I turn sixteen..

k-whatever floats your boat girl! Im just use to being an educator in the field.

Alright then. Thanks anyway.

By the way.. Your tongue only swells up to 2 to 4 days. The most is a week. You can still talk. You won't go all funny. Yeah at first. You''ll have a lisp because you're not used to havin' sumin' in there but after you'll be fine. I know a hell of a lot more but I just couldn't be bother to type up anymore.

thats actually pretty disturbing that a 15 year old girl would wanto get a tongue piercing, and what does pikish mean? jeez all these little kids running around giving boys head and ass, whats the world coming to

thats my point...I dont get it. I dont give a rats ass that teens are doing more today than what we did as a teen-its still no excuse for the behavor. And SKYE-you can write as much as you want about the tongue peircing-I have more DOCUMENTATION than youd ever get your hands on-that goes to the dentists...and believe me you may have researched it-but youre researching the positive effects...why dont you look into the horrible things that happen? Ya know this is just a waste of my time and Im not gonna bother Im not your mother. But let me say this-I respect my son and be damned if I let him do that-knowing the risks outweigh the "coolness" factor.

Outlines-let me say this-teens today are so out there and dont get it-MOST teens. I have read a lot of posts from teens-and I wish they would find a forum that is geared towards their age bracket-like 13-16 year olds...thats where they SHOULD be!!!

Pikies.. Oh nevermind..
    The world is comin' to nothin'.. It will be the same as always.. Yeesh.. Don't get your boxers in a twist..

Yeesh lady.. I'm not gettin' anythin' pierced to be 'cool' as you put it or whatever you're tryin' to point out..
    "Thats where they should be".. Bleh Bleh Bleh.. Gawd.. Why is everyone tryin' to put us Teens into ONE world and while all you other people in ANOTHER world.. Just because "MOST teens" are completely differently now to when you were a teen..

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast