+ Follow This Topic

Thread: dating international students-have u .,pros and cons

dating international students-have u .,pros and cons

any guys here ever dated international students from japan, korea and if so how are they differ from dating local girls be it local asian or local white girls.
    are the international students from japan, korea really that nice and polite in real life or is it a cover up are they like that when they go back home.
    what has your experience been with dating em or even going out with em as friends. pros and cons.
    seens like so many of em in downtown vancouver. do u find they are more open to going out with u or do u find the local girls more open to going out with u.
    has anyone done the random approach and try to pick up /meet these international girls and if so how did it go,
    would u date a international student if so why or why not.

i have a guy friend who told me to try dating these international students. b/c they have less standards(don;t care if u have a car or not, willing to bus with you, less gold digging and wanting to go out to expensive dinners and plays-while if u go out with the local canadianized asian girls they would be like that and care for those things
    they come here they don;t care what u have why u thnk all the geekie white guys are with those international asian girls , beacuse they can;t get decent white girls or local asian girl who are so they go for them . ---- my friend jeff said this

what do u think true or not

Say that she is not materialistic. Low standards sounds like something someone with very low self esteem would say.

Have fun if you feel this way. Sounds like low self esteem to me...maybe she is dating him only because of his race. Sounds like a match made in heaven.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Actually I reckon they have lower standards because they have to make a living on their own, unlike the ones who run around in fashion shops with their dad's credit card.

While it's difficult to generalize I'd advice you to be mindful about any language difficulties they might have (speak fine perhaps, but jokes can backfire), and aren't likely to be as straight-forward as others, and might have a social circle with people from their own country, so they might be shy around locals. But feel free to give it a shot, at least they're not nearly as bitchy as local girls, and have more experiences to talk about once they open up.