+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She's Moving..

She's Moving..

Theirs this girl I've been dating for just under a year. I had a crush on her for a while, and asked her out last year. It turned out we had a lot in common. The past weeks, she's been very distant. I was worried. Just last night I learned from her friend that she was moving to another state all the way across the country. I haven't talked to her for two days. The truth is I don't know what to say. Any advice?
    Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by kapneb92 View Post
    Theirs this girl I've been dating for just under a year. I had a crush on her for a while, and asked her out last year. It turned out we had a lot in common. The past weeks, she's been very distant. I was worried. Just last night I learned from her friend that she was moving to another state all the way across the country. I haven't talked to her for two days. The truth is I don't know what to say. Any advice?
    Hello Kap, from the looks of it, and from what im seeing it could be two things here (a) she is very worried about telling you that she is moving away and shes holding it back or (b) things are not gonna last between you two. The reason I say this is that if someone truly cared for you I do not see any reason behind her not telling you this. This is a very serious issue that is gonna need to be delt with. Do you know if your girlfriend can handle a long distance relationship or yourself for that matter?

She maybe in fear.
    Fear of loss when she moves away.
    This maybe fate and no choice may follow.
    You may have to let go of this flower.
    Of course, she may have other reasons.
    Those reasons you should ask her.

I see through you like I see through a window, you see through me like you see through a mirror

Oh lawd, is Jade Altair the new Love Forum Philosopher?
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

MisterFlapJack Guest
    I think she doesn't know how to tell you. My girlfriend was moving too and she told me she had something to tell me. When I asked her what she wanted to talk about, she didn't know how to say it. I knew what it was immediately by the way she was acting, and I asked her if she was moving and she said yes.

Just cherish your last moments with her. When she moves, you're going to wish you spent more time with her and you're going to keep thinking about her. Trust me, I know from experience. All I want right now is to be with her.