+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 2 boyfriends at the same time

2 boyfriends at the same time

I’m in this kind of situation that I’ve never thought I would be in. I’m just a simple person, conservative in my way and very traditional. But when I reach the age of 22, I came to realize that I should try other things. I should challenge myself and go on wherever it takes me to be happy. I’m 23 now and there are some regrets in my life. I feel so guilty about myself. I feel like I’m not myself at all, like another person, a stranger for my own self. I don’t know who I am anymore. I don’t know what I like, I don’t know what I want, I can’t decide for myself. Everything I do doesn’t have any direction, I believe that I have my own discretion but I think I’m losing my own logic. I have to weigh things for myself but it seems like I’m losing my mind. I cannot decide clearly. Like my heart is over my brain now.
    I have a boyfriend, I mean an official boyfriend. We’ve been together for about 3 years now. When we are in our 2nd anniversary, everything’s a mess. I feel like he’s a mistake. I ask myself why did I answer his proposal to be my boyfriend? But then I’ve answered that question myself. He’s a magic for me. My heart just beats for him and I love him. I cannot specify the reasons why I love him but I’m sure that I love him. we are about to part ways when we are on the 2nd year. I want to be alone, all by myself. I want to be single again. That time I feel like he doesn’t have time for me. he always prioritize his mother. That tend to provoke me because he’s not giving the time that was supposed to be mine. When we have a date, sometimes it got cancelled because he has to accompany his mom. So I decided to break up with him. but then I cannot do it. he doesn’t want it either. So the parting was called off.
    At that time, I was so alone and sad about what’s happening to us. He doesn’t have time for me which he promise he would try his best to give it to me. he asked me to understand the situation. I understand our situation very clear. I know I have to be patient and open-minded about the situation he has. But I got tired of it. I feel so numb about it. I just let things go on their way.
    Then I let myself to be with my friends. I joined them on the fun, and I like the company of having them beside me. most of my friends have a unique relationships with their love ones. We’re always been together until now. Then one night, one of my guy friends confess and told me that he’s falling for me. I was shock because he knows that I have a boyfriend. And he knows how much I love this guy. But then I realized that I like him too. I want to see him everyday. I want to be with him all the time. He said that he loves me and I told him that I love him too. So we have a mutual relationship. He knows where he stands. And I know what my situation is. We kissed, just kissed and that’s it. I don’t want to go any further. I just want to taste his lips. We’re happy when we are together.
    This freaking situation is not very confusing for me. because I know who I love the most. I love my first boyfriend and the second boyfriend is just a fling. Nothing serious about that because we know (the 2nd guy and I) that we can’t be serious about this relationship. He’s mature enough to understand that. And I know pretty well the same.
    I feel so guilty about myself. How could I do this the one I love the most. When I look him in the eye I can’t stand it. I want to cry but I can’t tell him what I did because I don’t want to lose him. I realized that I’m not the right girl for him, that he deserves someone better but he doesn’t want to let me go. He said that he would die if I left him. I don’t want that to happen but I’m living with this hell on myself.
    I just tell myself that everyone makes mistakes and I’m not the only person who’s in this kind of situation. I want to end this up. I want to tell to the 2nd guy that we must end whatever relationship we have, but I can’t speak the words, I don’t have the courage to tell these things to him. I can’t tell it to him because I don’t want to let him go out of my life. He’s kind of my savior and he’s my friend.
    I don’t know what to do with my life. This is what selfishness could do. It can ruin everyone’s life. I guess I’ll have to just live with this mess I’ve made and take it until the day I die. I’ve lost my soul. And I want to take it back.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You are too young to settle on one. Esp if you have doubts. Break up with Boy#1 & date Boy#2. So long as you don't sleep with them & just have fun I don't see the harm.

I'd say go for #2 as well.

it sounds like ur just lonely so ur using #2 as attention/affection
    [url]http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f246/GoldenGreek75/[/url]
    ^my pride and joy^

i did try to break up with #1 but i can't do it. he doesn't want too. I think im just lonely but im not using boy#2. we're mutual. and i can't settle with the boy #2 because we both dont want to go any further with our relationship. and i didn't sleep with anyone of them.

I just feel guilty about my self. my conscience is killing me. I know what to do but i just cant do it

Quote Originally Posted by xathandra View Post
    I think I’m losing my own logic.
    Don't worry, you never had any in the first place.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote:
    Originally Posted by xathandra View Post
    I think I’m losing my own logic.
    Don't worry, you never had any in the first place.
    yes. I'm so stupid for not controlling myself. i just fell in love with 2 guys. i know its my fault but when you're in love, it would be hard to resist.

Quote Originally Posted by xathandra View Post
    yes. I'm so stupid for not controlling myself. i just fell in love with 2 guys. i know its my fault but when you're in love, it would be hard to resist.
    Nah, you just don't have any logic because you are a woman. Oh and you can't be in love with more than one person. Logic and definition doesn't allow it. One person you are in love with and the other you are just attached too...there is a huge difference. Maybe you don't even love either.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Nah, you just don't have any logic because you are a woman. Oh and you can't be in love with more than one person. Laws of physics and logic do not allow it. One person you are in love with and the other you are just attached too...there is a huge difference. Maybe you don't even love either.
    Says who? I always hear this bullshit. Where does it come from? How come one can't love many? Who gets to set these ****ing rules?
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Says who? I always hear this bullshit. Where does it come from? How come one can't love many? Who gets to set these ****ing rules?
    The Dictionary?

love
       /lʌv/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [luhv] Show IPA Pronunciation
    noun, verb, loved, lov⋅ing.
    –noun
    1. a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.

As in, not persons.

Was loving only one person ever written on the Bible?
    Or is it the rule of life to only love one person?
    Those things confuses me. I think we used to live with the norms that we should stick to loving only one person.