+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can you help me figure out what to do?

Can you help me figure out what to do?

I hope you someone can give me advice on my situation. Heres the story.

My girlfirend broke up with me before the summer ended but we broke up for a weird reason. We're in college and alot of it had to do with her living so far away when she went back home for the summer. She was afraid of the thought of not being together for four months. During the time she was thinking that she went through a much worse tragedy. Her dad died and because of that she wanted nothing to do with me because she was afraid she was going to lose me too. She tells me that no one would ever be there for her. and I wanted to be there for her during the worst time of here life while she was away. I gave up what I really wanted for my birthday and I got a puppy instead on my birthday and I let her take care of it. The entire summer, we didnt really talk because I was told I should give her some space and that waiting till school gets back would be a good idea.

Well It's part of my fault too because I'm normally busy with work and school and when school started back up... I realized the puppy wasn't there with her when she got back to school and for some reason she starts to ignore me and I try to get in touch with her but her schedule always conflicts with mine. She then starts hearing things and when we finally start talking again we get a really weird vibe and out of nowhere we start yelling at each other. She starts going out with another guy to spite me and all I really want is the puppy back because I feel like a part of me is with the puppy because of everything I did for her.

Can anyone give me advice...I really want the puppy back and I have no idea what to do?

wow thats a pretty bad story sorry to hear it. Well its obvious things are over right? so just catch up with her and without 'yelling' ask her nicely for the puppy back, if she wont let up, steal the damn dog back and never give your puppy to anyone else AGAIN!
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

All I can say is let it go. I still miss my beautiful kitty which I gave to my ex, I was the one looking after her but since she grew up at my ex's place there's no way for her to adjust to my new place.

That aside if you really would like the puppy back just ask her but you're digging your own grave.
    Life's a beautiful melody, cept the lyric's a bit F'ed up.

hehe. All you want is the puppy That's cute. Just be a demanding and really say you want that pup back!

It could be a hard situation, I don't know..never lost a dog like that...