+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help I don't know how this happen

Help I don't know how this happen

Well to start I just started dating this guy, we had been hanging out for like 2 almost 3 months straight then we decided to start dating. Its been amazing and we are good together. However i feel i may have messed things up a bit by somehow having a major brain malfunction. To start I was in a 3 year relationship about 6 months ago and now dating someone new and so this morning he was dropping me off before work because i had stayed over and on the ride home we smoked (sorry for non smokers!) But so we get to my house and we were talking and i dont know if i was just out there but somehow in the midst of everything i said i loved him? And right away i knew i did not mean it at all and I could NOT believe it came out (i still cant!) and i was like oh my god i'm so sorry i didn't mean that and he just had me kiss him and said have a good day and it was fine and we both then agreed it just happened by accident but it freaked me out. I am not sure if this was just an old habit that seemed to kick in and i am just not use to being with someone new or if it was just a weird thing ha ha. I know i say i love you to my close friends and I know i love him as a person but i know for sure i am not in love with him. Am i thinking too much into this? May i also add that I am definitely over my ex he was a horrible person and we do not talk and it was my decision to end it so i know its not that i still love him because i know i do not lol.

To love or not to love?

It just sounds like like you slipped up.....I've done the same thing...When you get close to someone even if you don't feel it you feel like kind of obligated to say it even when you don't mean it so in your subconscious you think you have to say it and then you do...its not big deal just kind of an awkward thing that happens, don't worry.

Divine

Yeah i kinda feel the same way and all throughout today we have joked about it. I can't say how it will be once we are actually together again but we are both very easy going and can get over things pretty well. Your advice helped though thank you

Quote Originally Posted by OneLove007 View Post
    Am i thinking too much into this?
    Yes

Yes you are

Also, just out of curiousity. How do you know you are not in love with him?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

that's called slip of the tongue. its in you're subsconscious. at the back of your mind you're thinking to tell him you loved/like him but something is holding you back then unintentionally mentioned that to him.
    love,the greatest gift of all... =)