+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Zekk_T_Strife

sugah first off i'm not cum encrusted like your member and hand happens to be.

destroy me? you couldn't even touch me.
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

Kaim, this is enough, you can already see in the short time you've lost contact with me I've been able to make friends good enough to back me up when people try to assault me. You'll never have friends like this because you're a horrible and weak human being. I'm sure you remember your little girlfriend, what was her name? Fiona was it? What happened to her Kaim? Wasn't that your fault? You'll never understand, your life is already over.
    Heit ist mein taug.

What is this? All the little geeks and freaks come out of the woodwork to protect a little pussy like Zekk? HA, how pathetic.
    The last thing I will feel will be the warmth of your blood on my skin.

Zekk-ya know what? Kaim has no idea what its like to have REAL friends-hes shallow and weak! Shows the little man around here...ohh hes so scary-a mind of a mouse.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

The death of mankind, no...your pathetic. Your antics are more boring then a poster ad for the retarded.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

**** YOU!!!!!! Fiona was not my fault. That was just unfortunate circumstances. How dare you bring that up? I WILL ANNIHILATE YOU YOU ****ING ASSHOLE!!!

I guess it's bound to happen at some point. The more popular this forum gets, the more psychos we're gonna have to deal with. First Diesel, then Peshkunta, now this. Sigh.

Alexi

Kaim-youre not worth a breath let alone my time in typing-but ZEKK IS! So hey if you feel the need to go and crawl back into your little black hole you came out of-we wont be hurt-but i suppose you have to come back and state something that you feel is going to hurt those who are friends of Zekk-you wont. Youre wasting your time in threatening Zekk-cause he WILL AND CAN tear your little ass up all over!

You will all feel my fury. You have no way to comprehend the kinds of things I'm capable of. You should all stop now before I show you exactly what I can do.

I'm damn proud of my freakiness. It makes me unquie... unlike you.

stalking someone is not original. GET a Life. Zekk rocks hard. something you could never compare too cause your too uncool for words.

plus your disses suck ass dude. you come off as a whinnie brat.
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

oh im shaking in my shoes...your a dick Kaim plain and simple. do you really think Im threatened by you-youve got to be kidding...this has to got to be wait-YOURE The biggest joke ive ever seen!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaim
    You will all feel my fury. You have no way to comprehend the kinds of things I'm capable of. You should all stop now before I show you exactly what I can do.
    Face it, you have no power..and as a human, you too share every weakness bore to our skin and bones.

Your fury is nothing but a weak little boy clinging on to what reality is left of that pathetic thing you call your life. Like I said, your antics bore me greatly.

Just curious, what exactly can you do via an internet forum? Call us bad names?

I AM NOT WEAK!!!!!!!

Yours signs of frustration is a clear sign, that infact...you are weak.

I can see the darkness approuching you, slowly inch by inch, consumming the very soul you have no control over. The tears of your confusion are making you blind to the fact that he who controls the tormented sousl..will too...have yours.
    Last edited by Innova; 24-05-04 at 11:09 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast