+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Zekk_T_Strife

oh does he think hes the lawnmower man-and can put himself in here and attack us!
    Oh yea he scares me alright...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Thats right kaim...your fighting a losing battle...I can see every message you post, you cannot hide!

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

oh scary he used caps... Watch out everyone. Here it comes. Duck now!

oh wait...Nevermind
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

Bah. I'm out of this thread. I really don't want to waste my time arguing with stupid shit like this. Peace out all. See yall on the rest of the forum.

Alexi

now whose stalking who Kaim! Get the idea-youre a weasel!

It's time you gave this up, Kaim you're finished here. You can't win and you know it, that's what makes you weak.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Zekk, you're right, this is over. Watch yourself these next 24 hours.
    The last thing I will feel will be the warmth of your blood on my skin.

and with that note: Kaim is declared the loser.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    his avatar kinda reminds me of the one that mvp has. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I just wanted to let everyone know that the situation with Kaim has been ended for good. We won't be seeing him for a long long time, no one will. I'll post the story here for anyone who would like to read it.

Alright, so I went up and visited with my new love interest and had a nice little night. I came home and found Kaim sitting on my doorstep with his sword. We are both pretty into swords but I realize they are for show purposes and not for practical use. I walked up and he told me "go get yours" without even looking me in the eye. Oooooh, super dramatic right? So I go inside and onto the way to my room I call the police. I told them there was someone threatening me with a sword in my home and gave them my address. I came down with my sword and he walked out into my driveway. He actually wanted to have a little samurai showdown. So basically I just talked to him and kept him distracted, he was furious off of the crap he took from here but at this point I was able to keep him calm enough to just talk. It took about 20-25 minutes of stalling him before the police showed up. When they got there his rage exploded. Before they could get out of the car he threw the sheath off his sword and started for me. As a quick reaction I used a battoujutsu stance used for its "speed of the gods" as its taught. Typically you hold the sheath while you unsheath the sword which is intended to kill your opponent in one hit. Instead I did it early and didn't hold the sheath so as a result the red sheath flew and hit him square in the face and he went down. After he was detained I spent a good hour with the police telling them all about the situation. They were particularly interested in the incident involving his ex girlfriend. I gave them my information and told them that should he be charged with either murder or manslaughter of his girlfriend I would gladly testify so who knows what's to come. It was a LONG night though, but I'm glad it's over, he's a real psycho. I mean really who does that? Anyway, I wanna thank squirrley, innova, halla and sfalexi for your help in dealing with him. I knew exactly how to get him to screw up like I wanted him to but I couldn't have done it without all your help. Thanks again, you have my eternal gratitude.
    Heit ist mein taug.

GEEZUZ ZEKK!!! Im glad hes gone to jail-and hopefully he wont pull anymore nutso shit. What the hell-man hes living in some fantasy world. Whew-im so glad he wont be a problem for you anymore...

Yeah, I'm sure there are some psychological problems there, his fantasies are dangerous.
    Heit ist mein taug.

freaky-just freaky when you cross the lines.

Hey, no problem man. I'm glad that idiot is in jail now, and also get proper charges toward his ex girlfriend.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

damn it ! how the hell did I miss this shit ?! Is he banned yet ? I want to fry his machine - who wants me to fry his machine ? I can do it - its simple ( i think i explained to you all before how to do it ) -- This is gonna be so much fun

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast