+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Zekk_T_Strife

Zekk_T_Strife

I know you're a member of this forum Zekk, I'm not about to lose track of you again.
    The last thing I will feel will be the warmth of your blood on my skin.

Kaim, that's kinda stalkerish dude. I left and I'm not coming back, I'd prefer it if you could just let me be.
    Heit ist mein taug.

yeah. What's up with the "I'm not about to lost track of you again."?

Alexi

how in the hell did i miss this? What a freak Zekk!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Zekk, you aren't going to be able to avoid me anymore. I know you thought moving could just get you out of everything but it isn't going to happen like that. You know it's best not to make me mad, so I would suggest not doing so.

My moving had nothing to do with you, and I'll be moving again in August. I'm doing what's best for me and it has nothing to do with you. I'd prefer it if you'd just leave me alone.
    Heit ist mein taug.

wow, can you believe halla got creeped by this dude? And i've been a horror movie fan...expecially freddy since i was 4.
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

Hes got issues obviously!!! And I believe hes stalking isnt he? Well we can take care of that!!!!

*does a mr burns* Excellent.

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

Listen Kaim or whoever the **** you are...I bet youve got the smallest dick on the planet to come in here and show your stupid ass shit

Your comments in here show absalute weakness for a man...hell if I had to guess Id say youre a transvestite! Dont know who the hell you are! Balls up in your ass like a coward from hell.

Youre nothing more than a VERY weak person and thats even over rating it. People like you should belong in a white jacket in a white padded room. You are a pyshco.
    Even youre avatar you chose-come on-that doesnt freak me out-you dont scare me or really anyone on here-youre a sick twisted mother ****er...who deserves to rot in hell.

you know chica, i'm a bit curious what this dude is like mad. imagine with me girl, a pint size guy with thick rimmed glasses and tape on them... squeaky voice "don't make me mad"

you know the kind you flick on the forehead and they topple over.
    Last edited by hallanole; 24-05-04 at 10:48 AM.

Look bitch, I can see from all the typos in your post that you must've never got out of preschool. Seeing as how your first comment was about my dick size I can tell that's the only thing on your mind you ignorant slut. My avatar was not intended to scare anybody, but at least it isn't anything as pussy as the little mermaid. THAT shows your weakness. You have some serious problems squirrley and before you bring any shit to me you should see just how flawed of a person you are.

Just try to flick me on the head, I'll eat you alive you cum encrusted cunt. I can destroy you and eat your family before you know what's happening.

Hey Kaim, you dumbass freak...who the **** do you think you are to come into my forum, and talk to one of the members like that. I don't give a rats **** who you are. Your mentallity of a 4 year old who has trouble getting his finger out of his ass does not impress me.

You either shut the living **** up, or you get the **** out..cause I will guarentee you, that anybody you mess with this in this forum in respect, you will have something far more worse to deal with..and believe me, I'm not a very nice person when I'm angry, and you don't want to make me angry. Cause i'll make sure you shit bricks for months once I get done slamming your into the pavement.

You've been warned...I don't take kindly to people like you.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Baby you have no idea who you are dealing with on this forum. I can refer to your dick size without even seeing you-you act a little man! And wow all you have to say is something about my typos? That hurts. Attacking my avatar-thats funny asshole-truly-cause it shows you have nothing adequate to say...where I do-and believe me when I say EVERYONE on this forum has ZEKKS back-and will do what is necessary to get your stalking ass off of here. Im not threatened by your words you weak sick bastard-hell-this isnt a pissing contest-Im telling you straight up-youre an ASS!

And youre proving it all over in this forum by stalking Zekk and making empty threats. Yea thats it little man-empty threats.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast