+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need advice on dating

Need advice on dating

met a group of girls in an event 2 weeks ago and got phone numbers from 2 of them.

I asked one of them out for dancing last weekend. It went well. She let me put my arms around her when we sat and talked. We held hands when we walked out. Later on we headed for food and she told me she is leaving US in the end of the year and she has an unstable boyfriend there. From that moment on, although I like her, I decided not to go any further since I don't believe in long-distance. So when I sent her home, I didn't hug or good-night kiss her.

I want to date the other girl out, who also gave me phone number. But these two girls are very close friends. Should I call her out right in this weekend or shall I wait one and a half month after the 1st girl leaves? I know girls like gossiping but I'm not sure how my only date with the 1st girl will jeopardize my chance with the other girl.

One thing that may make this complicated is that one month later I'm going to go on a four-day group vacation with some friends including these two girls.

Any suggestion on whether I should make my move on the other girl right now?

Thanks!!!

wait until the girl is gone before you ask her friend out. then it will be clean cut and no drama.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching