+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Community

why are people knocking the PUA methods? The material is simply designed to help men to better understand how attraction works. What guys choose to do with this knowledge is up to them. And Vash, you never answered my question. What's wrong with understanding how attraction works?

this only gets you so far. it's so superficial. if all females fell for all this trickery in the long term the world would be a sad place full of women that i guarantee none of you would be attracted to according to everything you guys have said in this forum.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    And Vash, you never answered my question. What's wrong with understanding how attraction works?
    I didn't see your question.

So far as I can tell, this isn't about "how attraction works", but rather how to manipulate stupid women.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I didn't see your question.

So far as I can tell, this isn't about "how attraction works", but rather how to manipulate stupid women.
    Most of these books are doing nothing but teach how attraction works. Most of the teachers don't lie to women. They tell the truth. But they are using attraction to get the women.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    K. Whatever. Just so you know that these methods appeal most to young nerdy boys and stupid girls, have at it. Just don't tell anyone over the age of 25.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Most of these books are doing nothing but teach how attraction works. Most of the teachers don't lie to women. They tell the truth. But they are using attraction to get the women.
    yeah, cause there's the truth, then there's "the truth."

[ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6159680253621883092"]Rules of Seduction[/ame]

i just caught this documentary a few weeks ago.

Those books are silly.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hah! Misombra - did you see the guy at around 2:30 minutes? Would you go out with that guy? It's too fake.

Hah! Misombra - did you see the guy at around 2:30 minutes? Would you go out with that guy? It's too fake.
    aaaaaaaaaaaahajajahjajahaaa hells no. i like guys with jobs. and asses. and hair and clothing that doesn't make them look like a fukcing junky.

K. Whatever. Just so you know that these methods appeal most to young nerdy boys and stupid girls, have at it. Just don't tell anyone over the age of 25.
    You seem to think that you'll know every time a guy is trying to pick you up. That's the point I'm trying to make. The guy like in that video at around 2:30 don't fit into the community that I'm talking about. Sure, he claims to be a PUA, but he definitely isn't fitting in with the types of people I'm actually reading about. His strategy is completely wrong.

And the main purpose of this community is to teach how attraction works and to use that to your benefit. It definitely works on women over the age of 25 and women with intelligence. But, of course, most of you women won't admit that it would work on you because you can't fall for this stupid stuff, right?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know Cain, I suppose you could try it out on misombra, giga, or indi and see how it works on older ladies.

And yes, I can usually tell if a guy is trying to pick me up.

I don't know Cain, I suppose you could try it out on misombra, giga, or indi and see how it works on older ladies.

And yes, I can usually tell if a guy is trying to pick me up.
    Most women think that a guy is trying to pick them up if he simply talks to them. I can't count how many women have actually thought I was interested in them just because I was making conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Most women think that a guy is trying to pick them up if he simply talks to them. I can't count how many women have actually thought I was interested in them just because I was making conversation.
    coz thats what most guys are actually at, not always, but majority of the time. like i've said before; guys aren't that complicated; they want sex by any means possible, then a gf for regular sex and then eventually it turns into something more. but initially we know what the guys are at. so these methods are good for guys who have difficulty approaching women. we don't get tricked that easily, sorry to break it to ya.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    coz thats what most guys are actually at, not always, but majority of the time. like i've said before; guys aren't that complicated; they want sex by any means possible, then a gf for regular sex and then eventually it turns into something more. but initially we know what the guys are at. so these methods are good for guys who have difficulty approaching women. we don't get tricked that easily, sorry to break it to ya.
    I think you women have the wrong idea about this. You're convinced that it's manipulation and tricks. That has nothing to do with it. It's about using the tools to build attraction.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast