+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Community

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you are sounding a lot like grkScorp.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    I think you women have the wrong idea about this. You're convinced that it's manipulation and tricks. That has nothing to do with it. It's about using the tools to build attraction.
    ye and thats why i'm for this, coz it's not manipulation, it never could be, we're too clever for you guys!

we play the game if we want to
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    ye and thats why i'm for this, coz it's not manipulation, it never could be, we're too clever for you guys!

we play the game if we want to
    Don't fool yourself.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Here... this is Neil Strauss. This is the type that I'm reading into. I've still got to read others, but this is the author of the book I'm reading right now.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0omMTu9Ax8"]YouTube - Style (Neil Strauss) on The View[/ame]

whateva, we know whats happening haha. you score only coz we let you!
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

cain, i don't think you should get into that. you have no problems with women. i'm sure you have other character flaws that you would be better off focusing on.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I think we're missing the point. This is all about learning the art of attraction. That's it. Whether I have a problem with approaching women or not, this is to be able to broaden my horizons and be able to attract a wider variety of women.

I'm not the most attractive guy out there, so I can't just walk up to a woman and be able to get her interested in me just by my looks. I have to actually use technique to get my personality out there without her automatically dismissing me. That's the kind of thing that these people show.

Like I said before, don't assume that all PUAs are the ones I'll be looking at. A lot of the people that claim to be PUAs really suck at it. There are just a few bigger named people that actually own their own businesses that have been in the game for a really long time that I'll be dealing with.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I watched your clip, and I guess I am really a suspicious bitch, because the second the guy approaches saying he wanted to ask a question, I'd be rolling my eyes.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I watched your clip, and I guess I am really a suspicious bitch, because the second the guy approaches saying he wanted to ask a question, I'd be rolling my eyes.
    Then maybe you're just a bitch.

Because I've done that with NO intention on staying and talking to the woman after she answered.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I watched your clip, and I guess I am really a suspicious bitch,
    Would you be so kind as to be suspicious of the bulge in my pants?

me too. but unfortunately i do know people in my circle who are susceptible to that kind of bullshit. mikeys friend is always using that pua shit. he attracts substandard women.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Then maybe you're just a bitch.

Because I've done that with NO intention on staying and talking to the woman after she answered.
    lol wow cain. maybe you do need those classes.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think its fair to consider women against other women with words like substandard

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Come on Cain, don't be dumb. Any guy going up to a group of women in a bar is trying to score unless he has a date with him already or is gay. Do you really think women don't know that, no matter what question you use to make your approach?

cain and everyone, these methods are good imo; not only do they help shy guys but they teach guys dating how to treat a woman without scaring her off. i think these methods can only help a guys self confidence making the prospective relationship more possible. it's a good thing in my view

but you're dreamin' if you think women are falling for anything unless they are stoooooopid. most women know
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 23-11-08 at 10:09 AM.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast