+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Community

okay fine. he gets naive, promiscuous women.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    lol wow cain. maybe you do need those classes.
    Why? Because I don't only approach a woman when I'm trying to get into her pants?
    I don't chase, I replace.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Why? Because I don't only approach a woman when I'm trying to get into her pants?
    No, because you were overtly rude. Isn't that against the rules?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Come on Cain, don't be dumb. Any guy going up to a group of women in a bar is trying to score unless he has a date with him already or is gay. Do you really think women don't know that, no matter what question you use to make your approach?
    First of all, it doesn't have to be a group of women. It can be a woman with a group of men. That doesn't matter. What matters is that the woman doesn't get showered with attention. What matters is that the guy doesn't act like he's completely interested. Do you really think that a guy is trying to get into your pants if he talks to you for 2 or 3 minutes and then leaves?

And regardless, the whole point of this is to get attraction built without creeping them out. That's it. It's not about cheesy pick-up lines. It's not about lying. It's not about manipulation. It's pure attraction building.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Me and Cain are gonna meet up someday and he's gonna show me how to pick up women

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    No, because you were overtly rude. Isn't that against the rules?
    ...?

If you automatically assume that I'm trying to get into your pants because I asked a question, then you're an egotistical bitch. But a lot of women tend to think that.

I was pretty much calling any woman that assumes a guy is wanting to **** her simply for asking a question an egotistical bitch. As I've said, I've asked questions with no intention on picking a girl up.

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Me and Cain are gonna meet up someday and he's gonna show me how to pick up women
    baby you don't need help.

cain, first law of attracting someone, don't call them a bitch. don't act like a total ass. you don't need to pay money to know that, that's a freebie from me to you. merry christmas.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Only an expert wingman

Cain, don't waste your time explaining the science behind attraction to a bunch of women. They will deny it even though it works. Ironically, most of them are taken. Obviously, their boyfriends or husbands must have done something right. The study of that attraction process is the basis for the PUA methods. Women are just too dumb to realize this.

[QUOTE=Cain;394361]...?

If you automatically assume that I'm trying to get into your pants because I asked a question, then you're an egotistical bitch. But a lot of women tend to think that.
    QUOTE]

hahahahaha cain it's a fact! we know it and you know it! hahaha
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    ...?

I was pretty much calling any woman that assumes a guy is wanting to **** her simply for asking a question an egotistical bitch. As I've said, I've asked questions with no intention on picking a girl up.
    newsflash cain: smart women can tell the difference.

another freebie. i'm awful generous today.

ecojeanne says:

"whateva, we know whats happening haha. you score only coz we let you!"

bwahahaha, you keep believing that. Then, one day, your world will come crashing down when a guy denies you. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    Cain, don't waste your time explaining the science behind attraction to a bunch of women. They will deny it even though it works. Ironically, most of them are taken. Obviously, their boyfriends or husbands must have done something right. The study of that attraction process is the basis for the PUA methods. Women are just too dumb to realize this.
    But their boyfriends and husbands didn't use any tools of attraction on them!

I think you women are missing the whole point here. You are looking at this whole thing negatively. It's about being able to close. It's about being able to build attraction without scaring them off and without showering them with too much attention. It's about standing out and not just having them a little interested, but actually WANTING to get to know you more.

I'm gonna stop posting on all of this. This is turning into a negative theory thread and it's ruining the whole point of this.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    ecojeanne says:

"whateva, we know whats happening haha. you score only coz we let you!"

bwahahaha, you keep believing that. Then, one day, your world will come crashing down when a guy denies you of sex. ;-)
    eh, no, we're the ones who deny the sex, hehe, oh the true story keeps unfolding, face it guys!
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ironically, all the guys that follow that crap are single.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast