+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Make his Birthday special

Make his Birthday special

Hi Everyone

Tomorrow is my hunny's birthday. Last year, I threw him a big party because it was his 25th. This year, I want make it just as special but $$ is kinda tight and I did get him a few gifts.

What can I do that is really special?? I want to do something that he would not really ever think he would like but something that he would really be happy and appreciative of... you know what I mean?

Oh yeh and I am not tryin to spend $$ since I already got him some gifts and I will prb take him to dinner tomorrow.

Gather up a whole heap of old photos of the both of you and make a special album, it's more of an anniversary idea but i think it's special. If my girl did something like that for my birthday i would love it!
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

Quote Originally Posted by ransom_nite View Post
    Gather up a whole heap of old photos of the both of you and make a special album, it's more of an anniversary idea but i think it's special. If my girl did something like that for my birthday i would love it!
    Lol - I actually did that for him a while ago. He had all these photos from the time he was a baby to present and one day while he was at work I placed the pics in order ( from Infant to present) and put them in a photo album. I gave it as a gift and he loved it.

Def great gift.

Quote Originally Posted by beans28 View Post
    Lol - I actually did that for him a while ago. He had all these photos from the time he was a baby to present and one day while he was at work I placed the pics in order ( from Infant to present) and put them in a photo album. I gave it as a gift and he loved it.

Def great gift.
    Well there you go haha great minds think alike. Hmm I'm tryna think of someother ideas..

Guy should be happy as a clam just to have a girl like you if you asked me. Gift enough imo...

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Cbrider sounds kind of right. Although if you really must do something, how about making a card or booklet that has 25 things I love about you? I think that would be pretty romantic and would be a great thing to give the guy you cherish.

Damn now I wish I had a girl making that for me or a girl to make that for.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know many males that make as big a deal out of birthdays as (some) women. What you have already done will probably be enough.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Give him a sexual present. An hour long blowjob, or dress up or something.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Thanks for all tne suggestions. The sexual gift is a given. Vashti - Its not that he makes that big of a deal about his birthday like women but i just like to make him feel like he is the most special person in the world to me. And even though, he prob wouldnt make a big deal for his birthday, I can see how good it makes him feel. I gave him his gifts ( a Northface jacket, scarf, house slippers, a JImmy Hendrix shirt) I was going with the "keep warm in the winter theme". He loved it. I made him a big breakfast and I am going to take him out to dinner. OF course, he will get desert when we get home.

Quote Originally Posted by beans28 View Post
    OF course, he will get desert when we get home.
    BIRTHDAY CAKE!!!

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Quote Originally Posted by Cbrider View Post
    BIRTHDAY CAKE!!!
    Its not birthday cake he will be wanting for dessert...something more along the lines of cream pie

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    When it comes to birthdays, anniversaries and holidays I always prefer something low-key. When a girl spends a ton of money on me it really makes me feel uncomfortable. Don't know how your guy feels about it, but sometimes simple is best.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, I agree with Gribble. It puts a lot of pressure on the guy to jump through the same hoops when YOUR birthday comes around. That kinda sucks.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    When it comes to birthdays, anniversaries and holidays I always prefer something low-key. When a girl spends a ton of money on me it really makes me feel uncomfortable. Don't know how your guy feels about it, but sometimes simple is best.
    Yeahh i also agree with Gribble. It makes me feel as though i need to match what she bought or did for me and I worry that just because i didn't spend a shitload of money on her for her birthday she will think i didn't care. Simple things that come from the heart are the best when it comes to these sorts of things, so it's special and means more than anything money can buy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast