+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: does size really matter?

the girl I'm sexing is 5'1 120lbs and my 7" hurts her, but I'm not girthy. Don't even know but it's not really wide at all

what is the average girth of a guy? I'm really curious. i always see people talk about length like it is the abortion debate. but i'm about 2 inches thick. just from side to side and how is girth measured by just width or by all the way around?
    Love is never fair. Someone will get hurt whether you know it or not.

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU? You make chicks cum? Do you know how many dudes cant even take it out of their pants without it shooting across the room? It's not the size of the dog in the fight but the fight in the dog! Worry about something else like death or taxes or which is better; Star Wars or Star Trek and keep your lover cumming! Also, learn to eat pussy. If you don't, start. Start now. Are you still reading this? GET THE HELL ON AND LEARN RIGHT AWAY!

Wow, im glad my foreplaying skills will come in handy, cuz i cum so ****ing fast... and you know what im pretty small too... ugh stupid dad had to have me while having testicular cancer....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by The SpaceCowboy View Post
    WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU? You make chicks cum? Do you know how many dudes cant even take it out of their pants without it shooting across the room? It's not the size of the dog in the fight but the fight in the dog! Worry about something else like death or taxes or which is better; Star Wars or Star Trek and keep your lover cumming! Also, learn to eat pussy. If you don't, start. Start now. Are you still reading this? GET THE HELL ON AND LEARN RIGHT AWAY!
    everytime my guy finishes before me (kinda often..) he pounds me with this:

[url]http://www.hustlerhollywood.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=376_102&pro ducts_id=5105[/url]

we bought it in a harness kit for less then it cost alone. Ive played with LOTS of toys but this is the only one that gets me everytime. and gets me to squirt or whatever the hell that clear stuff is. vashti got me all confused

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    We got a hustler hollywood down here.

Amazing store, though a bit pricey.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    We got a hustler hollywood down here.

Amazing store, though a bit pricey.
    I have hustler, lovers and white castle all right by each other. hustler has the best prices, lovers is the most expensive. I usually shop adam and eve online though cuz they have better prices and the free gifts

Quote Originally Posted by The_bobb View Post
    This chick i knew a few years ago said i actually made her sore....

Now that i think about it tho, i'm still not sure if that's a compliment or not....i should call her...
    not good. I get sore when things are just shoved in me with little foreplay.

I am pretty small but I've made my ex cum more then average before me and she couldn't even go on after words because she said I was breaking her vagina off, and every sex was the best sex ever to her... I am a little under 5 inches, I am not afraid to admit this either.
    I am really girthy though.

I am not going to lie, I will always have my insecurity's about my size but I know how I am a beast when it comes to sex.
    Last edited by 400ex; 09-10-09 at 07:16 AM.

Asians have small dicks. Will 4-6 inches be good enough for girls?
    love is the best thing in the whole world.

My boyfriend of 5 years is very large. We still have sex 3-4 times a week and I am always sore afterwards...... I actually dont know if that is good or bad?

Quote Originally Posted by ProudPatriot View Post
    My boyfriend of 5 years is very large. We still have sex 3-4 times a week and I am always sore afterwards...... I actually dont know if that is good or bad?
    Like i said before, he should have warmed you up with more foreplay ;P
    I get sore when Im dry and a dick gets shoved in me.

My bf is 6 inches or so at his biggest which I think is a nice, sometimes-too-big size but lube takes care of that when we're in a hurry. ID and adam and eve classic lube is my fav. We have sex on a daily basis so I've learned the ways of avoiding pain/irritation etc. Sometimes my body just doesnt want to take it all but he goes as deep as he can anyway and it feels like someone is knocking on the bottom of my stomach >_< Sometimes he can be a selfish bastard but it makes it sex hotter ;P

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910