+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: have you ever kissed like this?

have you ever kissed like this?

have you ever been in a situation where, no matter how many times you kiss someone, it never gets old? I seem to have a problem holding back when me and my girlfrend kiss - it never stays an innocent kiss, but turns into soething much more. we dont be able to seem to stop it. is this usual??
    ~There is nothing wrong with going to bed with someone of your own sex. People should be very free with sex, they should draw the line at goats.~ Elton John.

no, i have to say, my ex was always ott with the reaction to kissing, it, to him was; ok! sex yah! and sometimes i just wanted to enjoy kissing for a little while, to enjoy the connection together. the only time previously was when i was a teenager when all we did was just kiss and nothing more so yeah back then it was great!
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

its not always a sex thing, just a kinda - heated thing
    ~There is nothing wrong with going to bed with someone of your own sex. People should be very free with sex, they should draw the line at goats.~ Elton John.

I know exactly what you're talking about. With my girlfriend in highschool I couldn't help but just kiss and kiss and kiss... it would just keep building and we just couldn't get enough.

Yeh my hunny and I have been together for 5 years and its still like that. Not all of the time but when its the right time. I have never had a kiss like his, I think its the chemistry between us but its amazing.

My first kiss I missed.

I missed. I kissed the top of her lip between her nose. I closed my eyes and missed. lol

She was nice about it though, she said "You kinda missed, here let me help you."

But every kiss after that felt just as good as the first.

My first kiss i got slobbered :| it was disgusting and I was quite turned off kissing haha.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

I remember back in high school my GF (at the time) and I would makeout on my bed alot, which lead to heavy petting and well you can figure out the rest.

i have this same thing. but i wasnt always out for sex. i just love to make out with a girl i care about.
    towards the end my ex would start pushing me away cuz she knew where it would go. that always confused me. in the beginning she loved it as much as i did.
    [url]http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f246/GoldenGreek75/[/url]
    ^my pride and joy^

Kissing!!! How fun! I love that is such a powerful way to play and communicate. Kissing can be so tender and sensitive, to heated and passionate, to lite and playful.
    It really is an art!

A fun game to play, is to pretend you a kissing like a certain character would.
    Have you partner lead and kiss you they way a young innocent girl in love would kiss or how would a confident sexy diva kiss? It is fun to see how many different styles of kissing you can create.

another super fun kissing thing to do....ok this is silly....but so FUN!!!

get bubble gum, not the stick gum, but the bubble gum kind.
    and blow bubbles into your partner mouth! it is so FUN!
    Sabrina tried spamming, but got busted.

Quote Originally Posted by Not_unusual View Post
    have you ever been in a situation where, no matter how many times you kiss someone, it never gets old? I seem to have a problem holding back when me and my girlfrend kiss - it never stays an innocent kiss, but turns into soething much more. we dont be able to seem to stop it. is this usual??
    feel free to drop by anytime you guys want to make out
    Life's a beautiful melody, cept the lyric's a bit F'ed up.

Has someone canned the Playful troll?

Quote Originally Posted by snoz View Post
    feel free to drop by anytime you guys want to make out
    no thanks, why dont you drop by when you've grown some maturity instead... i fell it may be a long wait somehow

well, it happens with ,me that everytime i´m with my boyfriend i can't stop kissing him i guess is just chemistry and the most of the times he use to push me to the wall and kiss me more so i guess is chemistry and that i like him so much so
    i súppose is normal that u can't stop kissing him so much
    and everytime is different

It's chemistry ... mother nature at her finest hour (and she doesn't have all that many fine hours).

Be careful though, if this nonsense keeps up too long, it could turn into love!

Carl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast