+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need help getting girl of my life back

Need help getting girl of my life back

I really need some help. Well, lately I've come to the point where I realize that I really want to get back with my ex. However, when we first broke up I kept pestering her to get back together with me.

Well, here's the story. We are still in high school, and our relationship started off very nicely. In my eyes, we loved each other. The main reason why I say this is, although I say I love her and she says she loves me, no one ever knows if it's 100% true. Well We started off great. Within the first month we had our first kiss and everything went steady. 3 months later things had gone bad, her parents were interfering with our relationship, to the point where we couldn't see each other. Before we could only see each other on Fridays because of church (she's a church girl, which automatically means she's nice). Well I didn't see her for practically 3 months and she decides she wants a break from the relationship because I had decided to take a summer class with her together and until then, we shouldn't talk to see each other. Well I just couldn't take it. I loved her too much..... I went out and bought a CD that she really wanted and went to her house, while it was raining. I stand in the rain and give the CD to her sister and start heading home. Halfway home, I call her and start talking to her. I tell her I want to see her and talk to her, just once. I go back to her house. Ring the door bell, and she jumps straight out at me and hugs me. That is probably the very last nice moment we ever had. Months later she and I need to break up because she can't take the heat from her parents and from me. I agree, but weeks later I just can't take it. I just really want to be with her. I pester her over and over to get back together. I lie and deceive and now she won't even talk to me. I told my friends to talk to her, and if she was online, I'd pretend I was someone. Things just got really bad and in the end I confessed everything which didn't make things better.

Now I'm at the point where she thinks I'm a creep. Someone help me. This is the love of my life, and after a life and death situation I realize that she is the one person I love. It's been 3 years since the day we've broken up, and my feelings for her haven't seem to have changed. Someone help me win her heart back.

Well, lately, after getting into a very bad car crash where my whole entire car was flipped upside down. I've realized how important she is. Well, she thinks I'm a creep. How can I get past this barrier and to get her back into my arms. Help me out please!! Thanks..

By the way, everyone. Although, a lot of people out there think that street racing or doing togue is fun, it's not. You may have the skills but the other drivers driving on the street don't. Don't play on the streets. Go to the track.

i'm sorry about your car accident, i know the feeling of thinking about life after something like that, i changed my whole life around after i had my car accident too - mine flipped over into a river - scary but i was completely fine, just my perspective on the meaning of living and life changed - so i understand.

i also got in touch with old friends and bf's but only to wish them well and that was sorry for the bad things that happened between us and things were forgotten etc etc or good to catch up again with people i simply lost touch with. you can't expect people to change instantly. some of them came around and we are friends again. they understood my epiphany moment and how my life was changed; so it wasn't that weird of me to suddenly make contact after years of no contact.

all YOU can do is say you have changed and forget about having a romance with her. it's just not possible and she will likely have a bf or her parents will still be driving her mad....i know all about controlling parents-my dad was one for years when i grew up. you can't expect her to go against them....and thats that! and she may or may not speak to you. but don't push it
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 26-11-08 at 10:38 PM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

So does this mean I can't win her back no matter what? Is there any possible way I could get her back?

Can anyone else give me some more advice?

well it's very unlikely and if she does it could take months or even years for her to trust you again
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Just give her a last message - in a non-creepy manner - that you're going to try to move on and that if she would ever want to meet up and try to be friends again in the future she should give you a call.

And after that you break off contact and try your best to forget her. Persistence won't help you here, it's entirely her call and you'll be far better off with moving on as though she no longer exists. If she doesn't contact you it's obvious that it would never happen, and if she does you can be pleasantly surprised and try to give it another go, but mind you, this could take a long time, so don't wait for it.