+ Follow This Topic

Thread: cheating

cheating

I have been with this guy for 9 months already. First few months was all about me. Then 5th month we started arguing most of that time and I got all bitchy. I didn't know how to fight fairly and it was always him who patched things up. Then I caught him having an online relationship with a woman he slept one night with when she was here for a visit. I took him back understanding him. But I never gained full trust on him. We had a big fight last Sunday. He got angry because a guy's number who hits on me all the time is in my phonebook. He pushed me and I screamed, shouted, cussed and hit him. I apologized already because I know I reacted strongly. I tried calling him today but his phone is off. I called his friends and told me he hasn't been home for the past 2 nights. I cannot think of anywhere he would be but be with another woman. He went online and when he saw me online he signed out. I understand I have to break up with him but I cannot seem to find the courage to.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why do you just naturally assume he's cheating? Maybe he took off somewhere for awhile so he didn't have to come in contact with you, hence the turning off of the phone and signing out when you come on msn. He's going to great lengths to avoid you.

I wouldn't worry too much about having to break up with him. Seems that's pretty much what's going on anyways.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Because he already cheated on me before and there is no way he could be spending in another hotel or another house. yes he could be avoiding me at all cost coz he is guilty.

Wow. You treat each other pretty badly, don't you? Do you have anything good going on, or is it all drama, all the time?
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by suzegreg View Post
    I have been with this guy for 9 months already. First few months was all about me. Then 5th month we started arguing most of that time and I got all bitchy. I didn't know how to fight fairly and it was always him who patched things up. Then I caught him having an online relationship with a woman he slept one night with when she was here for a visit. I took him back understanding him. But I never gained full trust on him. We had a big fight last Sunday. He got angry because a guy's number who hits on me all the time is in my phonebook. He pushed me and I screamed, shouted, cussed and hit him. I apologized already because I know I reacted strongly. I tried calling him today but his phone is off. I called his friends and told me he hasn't been home for the past 2 nights. I cannot think of anywhere he would be but be with another woman. He went online and when he saw me online he signed out. I understand I have to break up with him but I cannot seem to find the courage to.
    I swear my female friend is in situation too.

We do have good times but when we fight it's all drama. Yeah I agree, we both have treated each other like shit. It should stop now and move on.

You aren't an angel either from what I just read. You keep a guy's number that always hits on you? You HIT him?

If you have to resort to physical violence then you aren't much better. get a hold of yourself and let the poor guy be. There may have been a BIG reason that he cheated and you may be looking at it in the mirror everyday.