+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Looking for Love but getting nothing!

Looking for Love but getting nothing!

[color=red:4ffc95cccf][/color:4ffc95cccf] In the past I've had several relationships that has left me brokenhearted & so alone. I stopped dating for awhile to get over what happened, After I recovered I started up again but ended up going thru the same thing.... I've tryied every method to change that but nothing good has happened or I'm just not getting anything! People tell me that there is someone out there for me but I get intimidated just to hear that. True, I've had some close encounters but it doesn't turn out the way I expect it to be. I don't know if it is me or what.... I really need help!!! What can I do to fix this?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    what exactly are you trying to stop? the seemingly bad streak of meeting the wrong girls?? maybe you jump the gun to fast in that you get into a relationship without actually getting to know the other person first. getting to know a person better, you will better understand them and what they are really looking for. also by getting to know them better, you can see if this person is a possible long term or short term relationship. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Exactly or maybe there finding you boring.

For the LONGEST time I felt the same way you did. Nothing ever worked out, girls just wanted to be friends, tons of crap I won't soon forget. There's no real way to fix it, it's just something to deal with until you find someone. Hearing, "Don't worry you'll find someone" always pissed the hell out of me because I was so sick and tired of waiting for girls to see what I had to offer, I'm sure it makes you mad to hear it too. I'm not going to say that because it IS bullshit. The way I've been able to get by is through a never ending strand of extreme hope within myself. Whenever I meet someone new at a party or at a friends house and we kinda connect, I don't pursue it. I used to and they would push themselves away as I would come closer. It's inevitable. Girls like assholes and people who don't want them. That only adds to the frustration of us guys. Basically, I keep going on the hope that maybe I'll find someone once college starts. It's also a good idea to get out a lot. Meet lots of people and expand your pool of potentials. I've also noticed that the sweet and quiet girls are generally very accepting and make good girlfriends for anybody who is nice to them. Just make sure they have an open mind and what you want. That's pretty much all I've found from my experience. I hope it helps.
    Heit ist mein taug.