+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this a normal behaviour or he really likes me?

Is this a normal behaviour or he really likes me?

Here is my story.
    There is this guy at work, we both work in the same department, so we see each other a few times per day.
    It's been a few years since I believe that soemthing is going on, but not sure.
    Years ago this guy used to stare at me or my body, but on my back. I know about this because my girlfriedn, who also worked in the same department told me. Now she quit the job, so I don't know if this guy still stares at my body. What I noticed lately is that he smiles at me every time when he sees me. For exemple when he walks out of his office , he comes down on a hallway where my cubicle is. If I look at him, he slimes, it's like along smile, not just for 2 seconds. But he doens't smile at other people. Another thing I noticed is that he picks up lint or feathers from my clothes or hair. (yes I have a bird). Just about 2 wees ago , he touched my arm while he was explainng to e what he meant in an email.
    He never said anything to me, like asking out. He is married, but I do't know how happy he's in his marriage.
    Thanks guys.

what advice are looking for?

does it matter if he likes you or not? - HE HAS A WIFE

he's off limits
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

because one has a wife, it doesn't mean that he doesn't want to get in another relationship. I'm asking because I am interested.

Unless you're opting to be an office fling for an adulterous husband I'd say that if you pursue him you should keep things from going further than being friends until he is divorced, and mention that if he tries anything.

Does he have kids? If he does, then I'd say no, don't even try.

I have read somewhere that if you want to show interest in a guy, smile at them and pick lint off their shirt. If the same rule applies to showing interest in a girl, then it might mean that he is interested in you. But it is really unfair for his wife. :-\

I know Smartbabe taht it's unfair for his wife, but at the same time I belebve that it's up to the men if he wants to cheat or not.
    No one forces them to cheat.

Thanks.

Lipp, he doesn't have kids.
    I see the problem with working in the same department.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    what advice are looking for?

does it matter if he likes you or not? - HE HAS A WIFE

he's off limits
    ha ha, she is asking the wrong forum lol
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

whats ridiculous about this whole thing is that you obviously believe that your conscious is clear if he decides to have an affair with you. and i bet you also think it's not your problem. historically women who are the bit on the side; have casual sex regularly and then eventually feel less worthy than the wife, then try to compete with the wife and then get their heart broken coz the men never leave their wives....it's foolish and selfish....but if you want to, then fck the family up. coz the wives nearly always find out.

just remember this if ever you get married.....karma sucks.
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 29-11-08 at 04:10 AM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

whats ridiculous about this whole thing is that you obviously believe that your concious is clear if he decides to have an affair with you. and i bet you also think it's not your problem. historically women who are the bit on the side; have casual sex regularly and then eventually feel less worthy than the wife, then try to compte with the wife and then get their heart broken coz the men never leave their wives....it's foolish and selfish....but if you want to, then fck the family up. coz the wives nearly always find out.

just remember this if ever you get married.....karma sucks.
    what if she has a night night stand?
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    what if she has a night night stand?
    karma will sort that out eventually imo

karma will sort that out eventually imo
    yeah i agree:

Karma literally means action or doing. Any kind of intentional action whether mental, verbal, or physical, is regarded as Karma. It covers all that is included in the phrase "thought, word and deed". Generally speaking, all good and bad action constitutes Karma. Karma does not necessarily mean past actions. It embraces both past and present deeds. Hence in one sense, we are the result of what we were; we will be the result of what we are. It is this doctrine of Karma that the mother teaches her child when she says "Be good and you will be happy and we will love you; but if you are bad, you will be unhappy and we will not love you." In short, Karma is the law of cause and effect in the ethical realm.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_rocks View Post
    Here is my story.
    There is this guy at work, we both work in the same department, so we see each other a few times per day.
    It's been a few years since I believe that soemthing is going on, but not sure.
    Years ago this guy used to stare at me or my body, but on my back. I know about this because my girlfriedn, who also worked in the same department told me. Now she quit the job, so I don't know if this guy still stares at my body. What I noticed lately is that he smiles at me every time when he sees me. For exemple when he walks out of his office , he comes down on a hallway where my cubicle is. If I look at him, he slimes, it's like along smile, not just for 2 seconds. But he doens't smile at other people. Another thing I noticed is that he picks up lint or feathers from my clothes or hair. (yes I have a bird). Just about 2 wees ago , he touched my arm while he was explainng to e what he meant in an email.
    He never said anything to me, like asking out. He is married, but I do't know how happy he's in his marriage.
    Thanks guys.
    Please note your accurate description of his behavior in the typo above in bold.

Beyond that, as so many here have said, you should keep your interest in a married man to yourself no matter how much interest he shows.

I was floored by your statement:

I know Smartbabe taht it's unfair for his wife, but at the same time I belebve that it's up to the men if he wants to cheat or not.
    No one forces them to cheat.
    True, but at the same time, no one is forcing you to be his accomplice either. It's like you are saying "Well, I'm not forcing you to cheat, but if you want to cheat with me ... OK" and you seem to think you are blameless!

Carl.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Part of me thinks you should avoid this man all together, and the other part hopes that you lure him away from his wife, marry him, and then are stuck with him.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Maybe you don't need the advice,that is a behaviour of the man who has a wife.So nothing to worry about
    Ne-Yo's Closer song:[url]http://mp3.zing.vn/mp3/nghe-bai-hat/Closer-Ne-Yo.IWZE680U.html[/url]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast