+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Lost

Lost

Please take the time to read my story as well - one of millions I suppose.

My ex and I broke up in January. It was long distance. She promised to move to me multiple times but never came through.

I was devastated. She kept coming to my blog to read my entries. I emailed her in February and she didnt reply. I emailed her in March and she didnt reply. I emailed her in April and she didnt reply. In May I showed up at her workplace and texted her that I was there. She didnt respond. As I was leaving her workplace she pulled right behind me and I got out of my car. She sped away. When we were together she told me several times that one day she would just show up at my house and ask me to let her in.

So now I was a stalker.

After that I stopped blogging and I stopped all contact. I was trying to heal myself.

I started seeing a therapist and the pain subsided for a while. Then I stopped the therapy.

In November I started blogging again and I still miss her terribly. My blog was my connection to her. I found out that she last came to my blog mid October. I also found out that she just bought a home.

So it seems she has moved on. Why did she keep visiting my blog?

I feel like I made so many mistakes such as showing up at her workplace. Now that I am distant from the situation I feel that I should have stayed calm and should have given her space and time. I want so badly to tell her that please take your time and space and when you are ready I will be here for you. But I guess too much time has passed to say this now.

I just want her to know that maybe some day does the road we can be together.

I hope I didnt close all doors.

i can understand your problem

i can understand that what are you feel about her,but i think that you want to say the truth in your heart so may be game is in your hand.just pray to GOD and go ahaid ok

I WAS HOPING THIS WAS A THREAD ABOUT THE SHOW LOST!!!! i feel so misled... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

What can I say buddy, love stinks (most of the time)... I say move on with your life, forget about her dont email her, dont visit her blog, dont show up at her job, no nothing... Just go on with your life meet new people make new friends and if she really is for you, destiny will put you two together.

Good Luck Buddy!

Friend..

Dear lost,

I think you give too much meaning to her acts.

even if she visiting your blog- she is ignoring you in real life and doesn't want any contact with you.

you should move on.

love hurts & there is nobody in this world who didn't suffer from a broken heart. so you have to forget her & stop posting to your blog. close it or move it's content to another blog so she couldn't find you anymore.

clean yourself from her and some day you will find new love that will smile to you & won't ignore u.

you don't deserve to be treated like this... i know it's easier said than done but it looks like you have to move on with your life.

Well you were pretty insistent...but that has passed what is done is done and you shouldn't torment yourself with the past. My advice would be for you to move on try going out with your friends and meet other girls, make an effort an try dating again. This will help you not to think so much at your ex.

And maybe she entered on your blog by pure curiosity to see what you are saying or something else... I hope you get over this hurt feelings very soon.