+ Follow This Topic

Thread: His ex is giving mixed signals

His ex is giving mixed signals

Hey gang. I was at a loss of good advice for an old buddy of mine, so I thought who better to ask then the forum?

his girlfriend broke up with him a earlier this year, saying something about needing to find herself. So they split and neither of them have dated since. (as far as I know)

So he came to me yesterday almost in tears, telling me a story. Seems that he went to see her in a casual friendly sort of way, at her place. They get to talking about their feelings, and they both express that they still love each other. Eventually they end up making out.

Well, before he leaves he says something about them getting back together. She says although she wants him back, she can't, because it wouldn't be good for her since she was trying to be happy while single. Yet she said things about starting to dating other guys.

He asked me what I thought was going on... but I don't really know what to tell him, since I know so little about the way women work in their heads. Personally I'm just glad this hasn't happened with any of my exes
    Last edited by The Godfather; 29-11-08 at 11:52 AM. Reason: spelling
    there are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

There are too many details left out to give a complete opinion, but I'd say that this is going no where and tell him to go **** someone..
    [URL="http://www.myspace.com/to0c0ol"]Myspace![/URL]

i say that your friend should think about dating other girls too, this is the best way to forget about his ex, because looks like she doesnt want him
    [url=http://www.girlsteachguys.com]http://www.girlsteachguys.com - relationship advice[/url]

Hi guys. My name is Ross. I'm the guy who this post is about, and Godfather let me use him name to post this.

Just wanted to set the record straight that I am dating around now. Also does anyone have experience with someone (including themselves) doing things or saying things like my ex did? I don't understand how she can want me back, fool around with me, and say she can't...
    there are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

She's your ex, she wants to move on but still has feelings for you. You coming over sparked those emotions again and she irrationally acted out on them.

My recommendation is cut all contact from your ex and move on. You clearly haven't and you should because this isn't going to go anywhere.