+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lacking in Depth?

Lacking in Depth?

This might seem like a bit of an odd post, but I have noticed that I'm... well rather shallow (mentally.. eh.. possibly, but that's not what I mean). In the past I had been with a few guys and some of whom were perhaps around 7 or 8 inches. The experiences with them were painful, and even when they tried to be gentle... there was always that fear (which inevitably took away from the whole event).

Since then, I've been more inclined to seek out men that are 5 or 6 inches, as this is more comfortable (and less fear-inducing).

Earlier in our relationship, my boyfriend felt it necessary to share that he was about 6 inches in length... I remember him looking at me as though he were expecting me to be disappointed. I think I surprised him when I enthusiastically hugged him and told him that's fine by me.

How common is it for women to not be too deep? Does this tend to correlate with women of petite stature? I'm 5'2, with a small frame.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hahah. I love this post. Clever, clever.

Also, uhm, if he's afraid you'd be disappointed by six inches something ain't quite right. The majority of women on this planet would be dissatisfied with their partners if that was a problem.

Come to think of it, maybe he's right.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Yeah you got me. I wasn't even thinking until I got to the third sentence. What 7 or 8 inches tall?...maybe she means 5'7" or 5'8" lol. It's late and I'm very slow.

Anyways, back to the subject. Most women are not too deep---but will accommodate after being sexual stimulated. It sounds like you may not be fully stimulated before sexual intercourse. Seven or eight inches sounds long but it can usually still be accommodate if excited. Even 5 inches can but uncomfortable or hurt if unaroused.

Another thing is that your partner lacks lovemaking skills and is just ramming you. Not all women are turned on by that and it can certainly hurt.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post

Another thing is that your partner lacks lovemaking skills and is just ramming you. Not all women are turned on by that and it can certainly hurt.
    This has nothing to do with her question? She said she is afraid of big willies because she feels her vaginal cavity isn't deep enough, not that her partner rams her during sex.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

i don't know why length is always an issue coz it's about width surely?

long and thin wouldn't bother me, short and fat would probably freak me out.

long and fat would just have to be a no
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by ransom_nite View Post
    This has nothing to do with her question? She said she is afraid of big willies because she feels her vaginal cavity isn't deep enough, not that her partner rams her during sex.
    It has nothing to do with the question? Okay. Can you elaborate please?
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post

Did she at all say her partner lacks love making skills? And that he just rams her? Didn't think so.

That can be a possibility. Don't you think so?

Personally I don't think so, I think she would have stated that otherwise. But if you think their could be a possibilty of that than I guess it's fine, just didn't think it was all that relevant

I am the person who likes to look at all possibilities. It's what I do and therefore do it in almost everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    This might seem like a bit of an odd post, but I have noticed that I'm... well rather shallow (mentally.. eh.. possibly, but that's not what I mean). In the past I had been with a few guys and some of whom were perhaps around 7 or 8 inches. The experiences with them were painful, and even when they tried to be gentle... there was always that fear (which inevitably took away from the whole event).

Since then, I've been more inclined to seek out men that are 5 or 6 inches, as this is more comfortable (and less fear-inducing).

Earlier in our relationship, my boyfriend felt it necessary to share that he was about 6 inches in length... I remember him looking at me as though he were expecting me to be disappointed. I think I surprised him when I enthusiastically hugged him and told him that's fine by me.

How common is it for women to not be too deep? Does this tend to correlate with women of petite stature? I'm 5'2, with a small frame.

i am 5'7" and have the same issue. if a guy is too long or too thick (cockwise), i'd never go to bed with him.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by ransom_nite View Post
    Did she at all say her partner lacks love making skills? And that he just rams her? Didn't think so.
    In regards to lovemaking... I may be playful and such.. but essentially I am 'slow and steady.' The partners I had in the past weren't necessarily 'ramming' and I do remember being aroused... however I just felt like... how can I say this?... I felt like I was trying to land a plane on a short runway. I hope that makes sense.

With men that are smaller (sorry guys... wish I had a better way of saying this), I feel there is ample room, though on occasion I may feel them touch where the cervix is imagined to be... but this rarely hurts.

As for girth, I haven't encountered anyone that has been problematic... but I do have my preferences in that regard.. as I'm sure most women do.

Posting Academy Awards:

The nomination goes to Aeradalia for "I felt like I was trying to land a plane on a short runway."

But he Oscar goes to Indignant for "if a guy is too long or too thick (cockwise)"

Carl.

ps ... Indignant ... is there a "countercockwise"?????

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Thank you Carl

small penises are in right now.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast