+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Wow, what a break. Crazy Ex is crazy as (maybe more crazy than) ever!

Wow, what a break. Crazy Ex is crazy as (maybe more crazy than) ever!

Recap, so if you remember, skip this paragraph: So if you'll all remember, I started a thread a few weeks back about my ex being invited to my house by my family for Thanksgiving break. She had nowhere else to go, and I hated her but was still attracted to her, and I was wondering if we should hook up. The conclusion I came to, with the overwhelming support of the forum, was that I'd be a cad if I did any such thing and I should just leave her the hell alone.

Well, my friend called me the day my ex was about to come and told me that he found out on facebook that she's actually in a relationship for hte first time since our break-up a year and a half ago. That took a lot of the pressure off of me, and I was actually a little relieved. (It also explained why it had been a while between her last calls, and why there was no sexual innuendo in her last call.)

Well, surprisingly (or maybe not surprisingly) we got alogn swimmingly with my whole family there, and althoguh I have no desire to be her friend after break, I did enjoy her company while she was here. The first couple days, I felt that there was some flirtation going on, but it didn't bother me since she was, after all, taken. On the second night, she told me she was still really attracted to me, and could feel I was attracted to her too, but she finally came out and told me she had a bf who she really liked and respected, and said that he was the nicest guy she'd met since me and she really wants thigns to work out w/ him. I said that that was fine and I was happy for her, and only wanted good things for her.

Fast forward to Thanksgiving night, after we had all had ample wine, the family had laughed, shared stories, played games and had finally gonr to bed: I was sleeping on the couch because I had given my old bedroom to my sister and her boyfriend.

I was asleep when I felt a strange sensation, adn I woke up to my ex going DOWN ON ME. I had told her this was a fantasy of mine while we were dating, and for some reason she had never done it. I didn't stop her, in fact, after a few minutes, of ecstasy, I reoriented her and returned the favor. While we were engaged in that precarious position, not only could anyone who walked down about 5 stairs see us, but also, she kept saying she wanted me inside of her again. Luckily, my condoms were in the room where my sister was sleeping, and there was NO way I'd risk impregnating her.

I have a temptation to go into mroe detail, but this isn't an erotic story forum, so I'll skip all that. After it was all over, I told her it couldn't happen again, and that she was probably drunk. She told me she was completely sober, and, truthfully, I was sober by that point as well. Then she started to cry about her boyfriend. I didn't know whether to comfort her, or what, so I just told her that our relationship ended on a very strange note, and she should think of it as closure. Then I walked her up to her room, and told her not to worry, and went back to sleep.

The next day, she acted as if nothing happened at first, then kissed me later in the day, then started takling to me abotu her boyfriend later (to which I replied that I really didn't need to hear about him), and at night, she once again came down to my couch again and told me that it would feel more like closure (using my own words) if we had sex. THEN she told me that she coudln't have sex because her period had started that day, but asked me if I would ever have sex with a girl on her period. I told her no, and that my condoms were STILL upstairs cuz i didn't think anything would be happening again. THEN, through my own bad judgment, I figured since something already HAD happened, there's no reason not to let it happen again, and we did stuff, during which she tried to convince me that, since we couldn't have sex, I could still put it in her other hole..

She and I HAD done that before, but she told me she hated it in the past, so this puzzled me. Additionally we'd never done it without a condom, and I definitely didn't like the idea of putting my most beloved body part in there unprotected. So basically, I let her finish me orally, and I, using saliva, brought her to orgasm manually, while she had a tampon inside of her. It was really strange. The whole time, she kept complimenting me using words like "best" and "god, i've missed this," etc, and encouraging me to have sex with her, which I did not do.

The next day, she acted weirdly distant, but at the end, when she was leaving, she told me she'd miss me a lot, but understands that we're not going to talk again, and then she kissed me. Since Saturday night, I haven't heard from her at all, which I think is a good thing.

I guess what I'm wondering is: is this girl insane? Like certifiably insane? This girl goes to one of the top 10 ranked schools in America, probably in the world, and yet her behavior is frighteningly erratic. Is there a method to this madness that I'm not seeign? Even up until the last day she told me she really loves her boyfriend and doesn't know if she's going to be able to keep this a secret. This was bar-none the weirdest break I've ever had in my life. I don't know if I should feel like an asshole, feel used, feel indifferent, or what. I definitely feel sexually gratified, but if any of my friends knew what happened with my horrible ex, I'd get SUCH an earful. I already got a huge lecture from my cousin, who saw a hickey above my waist when i was stretching and then said he heard her come downstairs and not come back up for a long time. I'm sure anyone who was even slightly invested in my last thread thinks I'm an idiot, but waking up to oral from an attractive girl is a hard thing to stop! The worst thing is that I'll be in NYC over break, and she said that she woudl be coming too, since she can't go home anymore. (My sister and her brother live together). I don't know if I should change my plans, or what, because I certainly don't have the self-control or foresight that I thought I did. I don't even know if I have a question I want answered. I just really needed to get this story in the open. JESUS CHRIST!
    Last edited by Indus18; 02-12-08 at 03:13 AM.

Well, my only 2 cents is, it takes 2 to tango. Shes dating someone else right now and apparently she is not over you.

Its pretty wrong what she did, my view of cheaters is pretty damn low... you allowed it knowing she was with someone, so your not innocent in this either. Waking up to oral for a night would be one thing (although kinda bad... I dunno if I would have had the will power to stop it...), you continued in for a second night.....

*shrugs* Shes obviously not over you, and still wants to mess around with you it seems.

If I were you, and I had no plans of a relationship in the future, then AVOID. NY Trip? AVOID.

Good luck mate. It does sound like you were sincerely trying to resist... so you don't seem too terrible a person, :p

Quote Originally Posted by Indus18 View Post
    I guess what I'm wondering is: is this girl insane? Like certifiably insane?
    As per above post. I think it's pretty rich calling her insane when you played along even though you knew it was wrong. Granted she is the one in the relationship, you still are every bit as guilty as her for allowing it to happen. So whatever you think she is, I'm sorry to say so are you.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

I'd have to disagree, Mishanya. I think being able to forgo an emotional attachment for a moment of lust (i.e. her being able to completely forget about her significant other) is more difficult than someone who engages in sexual activities with someone to whom he is attracted without ever knowing the significant other of the partner. I think most woudl agree if you don't know the person you're hurting, it's easier to do so, and indicates less of a moral gap than hurting somenoe you actually care about. Still, I agree what I did was really wrong, particularly the second night.

When I was asking if seh was insane, I was more referring to the erraticism of it all. First she tells me she wants to have sex, then tells me she can't cuz of her period, then asks me if I would have sex with soemone on her period. First she tells me she hates anal, also tells me she'll never do it again, tells me this trip she never HAS done it again, and then asks me to do it to her. Also, she tells me she loves her boyfriend, then when I tell her that we should stay away from each other the next day because she cried, and I don't want that kidn of drama happening again, she pursues me even harder. It was just impossible for me to get any bearings, or an emotional base from where I could act consistently with all of her mixed messages and signals!

I do appreciate your criticism though. I definitely deserve it. I'm just pretty shocked at the whole situation, and how hot and cold she was, when I was trying to remain consistent. Also, I have never cheated on a significant other, and never will; I hope that makes me at least a little less morally reprehensible in your eyes...

I don't think you gain much moral high ground by helping her cheat on her boyfriend because you don't know him. Helping her cheat is more of an attack on her relationship rather than him as a person.

But I do agree that it would be worse if her boyfriend was also your friend because it would be a betrayal of your friendship with him in addition to an intrusion on their relationship.

Her seemingly erratic behavior is just evidence of her internal struggle between her attraction for you and her commitment to her relationship. Something you would be better off not participating in!

Carl.

it's not erratic, she was showing you that she still cared about you enough to forgo any of the things she dispised - she infact was sacrificing her needs and wants for yours to connect and bond with you again.

she probably does hate sex while on her period(tbh i don't know why people have a problem with this, it eases the pain) anyway she does hate anal but will do it for you....get it?! she's an idiot basically, a lamb to the slaughter if you want to slaughter
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching