+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So annoying when.

So annoying when.

Chicks make you feel bad for no reason at all? When they twist and manupulate you until you feel bad about something that isn't even relevant to a conversation you were having and then they go all quiet and pretend nothing is wrong until you finally get it out of them then YOU have to apologise and feel bad about it. God they piss me sometimes..
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

There are always reasons, if you can't find them then you might be the reason itself. Try to be more understandable of situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne View Post
    There are always reasons, if you can't find them then you might be the reason itself. Try to be more understandable of situations.
    If I'm the reason then I wish she would let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne View Post
    Maybe the reason is that she's being a manipulative bitch.
    Since time began
    the dead alone know peace.
    Life is but melting snow.
    --Nandai

No reason at all? Maybe she thinks it's fun/entertaining/gets pleasure out of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bokonon View Post
    Maybe the reason is that she's being a manipulative bitch.
    Touch'e my friend.

It's weird, she just gets in these moods where we will be talking normal like everything is perfect then all of a sudden she just like shuts off and it seems like something's wrong, so I ask and she says 'nothing, why are you asking?'. So I'm like oh ok just seems like something is up, nevermind it. Then after a few minutes she will say something like oh it was this or it was that and you didn't show you cared? And I'll be like huh!? Then she is all moody for the rest of the day and I end up apologising when clearly I haven't done anything, yet she ends up making me feel upset.

It's only been recently too? Hmm I don't know what it's all about.

oh god! you see this is the difference between men and women at play right here!

ransom - you said something stupid and were inadvertently hurtful coz you didn't take your gf into account - you took her for granted

it could be anything from ignoring the fact that she mentioned she would like or dislike something and you went ahead and decided to do the thing she liked with someone else or you did the thing she disliked or you critisized her indirectly bla bla bla...the list goes on at how insensitive men can be either on purpose or by accident (by accident my arse! are men really that thick?!)
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 03-12-08 at 04:36 PM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    oh god! you see this is the difference between men and women at play right here!

ransom - you said something stupid and were inadvertently hurtful coz you didn't take your gf into account - you took her for granted

it could be anything from ignoring the fact that she mentioned she would like or dislike something and you went ahead and decided to do the thing she liked with someone else or you did the thing she disliked or you critisized her indirectly bla bla bla...the list goes on at how insensitive men can be either on purpose or by accident (by accident my arse! are men really that thick?!)
    Ahh hang on your saying im insensitive and that I take her for granted? Hahaha ahh your funny eco! That is utter bullshit. Either she is constantly pms-ing or is trying to pick shit from a turd and find things to sulk about at the moment I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by ransom_nite View Post
    Ahh hang on your saying im insensitive and that I take her for granted? Hahaha ahh your funny eco! That is utter bullshit. Either she is constantly pms-ing or is trying to pick shit from a turd and find things to sulk about at the moment I don't know.
    lol yup, i think all guys are that thick

jus kiddin'
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    lol yup, i think all guys are that thick

jus kiddin'
    For the record I am definately not thick, although I would agree most guys are.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The standard male "Yes dear" is the culmination of tens of thousands of years of man-woman interactions. For that matter, so is "full belly, empty balls" as the recipe for male happiness. You can't fight basic biology, kiddo. Bend like a willow or you'll break in the gale.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    The standard male "Yes dear" is the culmination of tens of thousands of years of man-woman interactions. For that matter, so is "full belly, empty balls" as the recipe for male happiness. You can't fight basic biology, kiddo. Bend like a willow or you'll break in the gale.
    Sorry Indi I didn't understand your post haha

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sorry, I'm a bit out of 'posting practice'.

Just saying there's a reason old married guys say "yes, dear" to their wives all the time.

The understand the futility of arguing. Female hormones can make us flighty/bitchy/emotional. Some are worse than others, but generally its just a storm that guys need to weather.

Or did you really not understand the "full belly, empty balls" part? That just says that male needs are relatively simple in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by ransom_nite View Post
    Sorry Indi I didn't understand your post haha
    lol! ransom you're good

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Sorry, I'm a bit out of 'posting practice'.

Just saying there's a reason old married guys say "yes, dear" to their wives all the time.

The understand the futility of arguing. Female hormones can make us flighty/bitchy/emotional. Some are worse than others, but generally its just a storm that guys need to weather.

Or did you really not understand the "full belly, empty balls" part? That just says that male needs are relatively simple in comparison.
    Ahh that made it clearer haha

Just weird that all of a sudden she has been like it that's all? Ahh well just gotta weather it like you said

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast