+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1 year...and he's back?!!?!?!

1 year...and he's back?!!?!?!

Hi All,

I wrote in this forum a year ago, when i was so down and bruised. Yeah i felt like dying.

A year has passed and i am definitely making progress.

However, i discovered in my outlook yesterday, an email..by that useless jerk. What is he thinking? He wanna make sure that i am really dead, after he mercilessly stabbed me in the heart?

'hi, how are you?'

what in the bleeding h*ll...

I really wanna ignore his mail *coincidentally, his email went straight to the junk mail*, but friends told me otherwise.

Any advise guys? Why the sudden 'contact'? Should i send him some virus or something?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hi Broken, I remember you. This is the guy who wanted to marry a rich wife, made you feel horrible and went and married some old flame shortly after you broke up?

LOL.

I bet he's having marriage problems. After how he treated you, you can be sure he's not contacting you out of any concern for you. This guy was ALL about him. He wants something. Ego stroking, probably.

Either bounce the message back to him as unread, or send him a brief, wonderful message telling him how happy you are, met a wonderful man, etc, etc.

A caution, tho. Don't encourage further messages. Try something like:

"Things are very well here for me and <insert male name here>. Hope that all is well with you & yours. Thanks very much for your message.

Best,
    <your name>"

Or, you can use the old "Hi Shitface. Don't ever contact me again". That works too.

Hey, I just had the same thing happen.. literally. My ex dumped me a year ago, and he just recently sent me an email saying.. "hi, how are you doing these days?" (lovely)

Anyways, it sparked some of the good memories, and I actually emailed him back. It turned into three/four days of emotional hell that I didn't need.

I think they're trying to play mind games. When I asked him why he decided to contact me after putting me through PURE HELL, his response was... "I missed ya." (oh, thanks a lot).

I would ignore it... which is what I should have done. If he doesn't stop, you might consider sending him a short note asking him to stop contacting you. Trust me... it brings back too many unwanted memories.
    *~*~*Hello Sweetness*~*~*

I was thinking of sending him something like i am doing fine etc just like how IndiReloaded suggested..and then telling him to go and hang himself or something. Or rather take care of that son he created with that woman while he was still with me, and not to bother about me.

Yeap..he married her coz he had to, thanks to his brainless and not to mention, heartless act. It's weird how you can get all the info, even without the person telling you.

I hope he's happy with his INSTANT family *NOT!*

At the same time, i am also afraid should i reply to his email, it's gonna bring back memories, just like what Anna4326 said. I dont want that really.

But it'll be good to know if karma has finally gotten back at him....

Why don't you just ignore the email completely? I wouldn't even dignify it with a response.

Edit: I just read your initial post. What an absolute bastard. I bet he is having problems in his marriage..and it serves him right.
    Last edited by Dasein; 04-12-08 at 10:43 AM.

I agree with dasien. Pretend he never sent it.

Carl.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasein View Post
    Why don't you just ignore the email completely? I wouldn't even dignify it with a response.

Edit: I just read your initial post. What an absolute bastard. I bet he is having problems in his marriage..and it serves him right.

He's such a creep isn't he.

Sometimes i do go through the orbituaries page..hoping to see his face somewhere in there. hehe..

But i know..even if i do find him dead someday..it wont change anything...

Ignore it completely.

I also read your original post and humans should never sink that low under any circumstances. It dignifies him if you write back, just trash it and move on. The guy wasn't trustworthy then and as far as I am concerned never will be. You don't want to surround yourself with two face people. You have been stabbed in the back on a level that no person ever should my dear.

Think back to the anger and pain, as funny as it sounds the anger will protect you.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Just ignore him. Don't even satisfy him with a response.

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenFemale77 View Post
    He's such a creep isn't he.

Sometimes i do go through the orbituaries page..hoping to see his face somewhere in there. hehe..
    You should have a little "funeral" for him- burn some of his stuff or something. Make it so he's dead to you.

Quote Originally Posted by lastwish View Post
    Just ignore him. Don't even satisfy him with a response.
    Yeah! He deserves to be ignored. He's a waste of space.
    Spammer Spanker

Nothing like a woman scorned.

I agree with all of the fine people that suggested you ignore his sorry ass. You are clearly far more evolved than a worm, which puts you far ahead of him in the chain of rebirth, so to speak. Don't lower yourself by acknowledging is pitiful email doubtless inspired by his current self-made hell of a life.
    Since time began
    the dead alone know peace.
    Life is but melting snow.
    --Nandai

Even insulting him would provoke a response, which is something that you don't need. Ignore it for sure.

OMG!

This guy is nuts.

After ignoring the email he sent..thinking he will leave me alone..this creep..sent me a message through frienster?!

'How are you? I'm sorry...'

And he even changed his status to It's Complicated when previously it was Married (i know coz after we broke up...he changed it to Married. I was such a stalker back then *shame on me*).

I sat there..staring at my laptop..shaking my head. Unbelievable.

My fingers were so 'itchy' that i actually REPLIED *sorry for disappointing all of u*. I asked him..'sorry for..?' and he said 'i understand, it's ok..'

wow..what an understanding guy..what a saint.

As my profile is private, there's no way he can see my recent photos etc. So, being the ass that he is HE ADDED ME AS A FRIEND ON FRIENDSTER?

what the hell?? we are not frens. will never be. I rejected the request, like duh!

geez man...i think he's the one who has yet to move on! Not like it matters but..what's up?!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Gosh, I hate being right.

TOLD you he was having marriage problems.

LOL, kick him to the curb. Your response was waaay too nice. Oh, and don't confuse yourself. He's totally moved on, he's just looking for an ego salve. Don't let him use you again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast