+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Anniversary Gifts....?

Anniversary Gifts....?

so my 3rd year anniversary is coming up december 11th. I have no idea what to get him...he makes enough money that whenever he wants something...he normally just goes out and gets it. for instance, he needed a new wallet and instead of waiting for xmas to get one from his family or me...he bought one himself....LOL. oh well! anyways, here is a little bit about him: he's a real goof ball, he's way into his acura RSX type-S, but everything he needs/wants w/ his car like reflashing it or fog lights are a little out of my price range, he likes video games but he's a lil burned out on them right now and there's nothing that has come out that has caught his eye, he likes "nice" simple things. (i.e. our living room is black microfiber couches w/ a glass triangular table top w/ silver legs and a black shelf underneath, our tv stand is a2/3 shelf, shiny black glass stand and he has only 5 things sitting on it; t.v., dvr receiver, onkio receiver for everything, xbox and ps3...oh! and his av123 5 piece tower speaker set...if this sounds like you at all, or even if it doesn't...any ideas would be useful. THANKS!

i love buying clothing for guys...
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Most guys appreciate tickets to a sporting event. Especially if you give them BOTH to him so he can go with someone who really enjoys the game.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I like to get my males stuff from Lee Valley Tools. Well made and often interesting. E.g. I'd get a couple of these for Fras for xmas:

[url]http://www.leevalley.com/gifts/page.aspx?c=2&p=61617&cat=4,104,53210&ap=1[/url]

WoW! Thank you guys so much! You guys are a big help right now...keep 'em coming!

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Most guys appreciate tickets to a sporting event. Especially if you give them BOTH to him so he can go with someone who really enjoys the game.
    oh yeah, I got my friend Metallica tickets, so you can never go wrong with concert tickets of his favorite bands.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

oh oh, just remembered, you can get him subscription to XM radio if he likes commercial free music. i got it in my Acura, and it's worth every penny.

good idea...

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    oh oh, just remembered, you can get him subscription to XM radio if he likes commercial free music. i got it in my Acura, and it's worth every penny.
    OMG! that's a GREAT idea! I think he would love that actually...as much as I despise his car sometimes b/c it takes away from his focus on me...but that's still something I think he would enjoy...oh i'm so glad i posted tonight! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by heartsTRUTH View Post
    OMG! that's a GREAT idea! I think he would love that actually...as much as I despise his car sometimes b/c it takes away from his focus on me...but that's still something I think he would enjoy...oh i'm so glad i posted tonight! LOL
    great! you can actually find all the XM channels on directv this way you know what they actually have to offer. they have a huge variety of music which i really like, for example i love spanish, french, broadway, love station, trance, house, hits, r&b, rap, all they are missing is Russian, hee hee

very cool! well, thanks so much again...i think that's what i'm going to get him this year. now i was looking at the website....i think i found the radio i want, a delphi XpressRT and then i was going thru the ordering process...did you get the install in your acura and if so, was it worth it? cuz it's about $100 and i don't want to get it if it's not necessary, you know?...