+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Flirting - Does she like me?

Flirting - Does she like me?

Hi, my name is Darren, i'm new here and really want a womens opinion on this. Someone who doesn't know me anyway!

Basically I met this women (she is 25 and I am 23) a month ago through work - she has just started there. And we definitely have a connection, we get on well have a lot in commen and make each other laugh. We are both quite flirty with each other (her a little more so) but she will also make fun of me quite a lot, in a playful jokey way but it can get a little annoying when she does it a lot.

We haven't explicitly spoken about the possibility of a relashionship (though I like her a lot) but she has already said (in passing) she isn't really ready for a relasionship at the moment and talks about her ex's quite a lot - which can be a bit annoying. She has also said she wouldn't go out with anyone younger than her - which I am!

As you can probably see I am getting very mixed signals and am a little confused to be honest. But in the end I really like her and haven't felt this way about someone in a long time.

She is planning to come round my apartment this weekend to just 'hang out' basically and watch some movies, so maybe something will happen then but I can be a little short of confidence sometimes and have some self esteem issues but hopefully this doesn't show too much and I can muster up some confidence to show or tell her how I feel!

Thank you for reading this far and any advice you could give me would be great, because short of asking her directly i'm just well, a bit stuck really

Cheers

Darren

I'm sorry to say but from what i have read there she seems to need someone to be close to, so she can move on more easily...so i'd say she could be thinking of you just as a friend...but who knows everyones different, and i'm in a pretty strange situation myself...

my advice would be, tell her what you think, see what she does, and than see what happens next.