+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Boobas thread.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    what are we for? can't you share your feeling and talk to us? get someone's phone number and spend some time on the phone or on webcam and see how that will change your state of mind.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

^^ I agree with the above post.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

I don't own a webcam, my cell phone bill is unpaid since I have no-one to call.

I have hobbys, but almost ALL my best paintings have been connected with someone, and I even don't have any left for myself... I am a giver.

Anyway, I signed myself up for some sound joga classes, it has always interested me. But it will begin in next month...
    Don't expect anything.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i think we should buy you a webcam.

I can buy it myself, well thank you. One day I will.
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    I don't own a webcam, my cell phone bill is unpaid since I have no-one to call.

I have hobbys, but almost ALL my best paintings have been connected with someone, and I even don't have any left for myself... I am a giver.

Anyway, I signed myself up for some sound joga classes, it has always interested me. But it will begin in next month...
    What the ****? Who doesn't have a webcam? Stay with times!
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't have a web cam either, and to be honest, I think booba would be better served by interacting with real live people rather than internet peeps.

Quote Originally Posted by Raze View Post
    What the ****? Who doesn't have a webcam? Stay with times!
    I'm an I.T. and I don't have a webcam. I don't WANT a webcam. How bout that eh?

Not my problem you are so brainwashed by the media an your peers that you need a webcam and have to push one onto everybody else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    in my defense, i didn't buy a webcam on purpose. my laptop came with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    I'm an I.T. and I don't have a webcam. I don't WANT a webcam. How bout that eh?

Not my problem you are so brainwashed by the media an your peers that you need a webcam and have to push one onto everybody else.
    Clash of the personalities yet again. By the way, the media had no affect on my decision to buy a webcam. Stop being so sensitive. I find it important to stay technologically up-to-date and you don't. It's not a bad thing by the way, so don't make this into an I'm bad because I'm recommending a webcam. SHEEESSSHHHH.. Take a pill man. You're acting as though it's World War 3.
    Last edited by Raze; 12-08-09 at 03:36 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ha ha ha you just changed your post!!!!

Yeah, I was going to post something really bad, it wasn't worth it. I'll try to keep the peace as long as I can and let the stupid posts slide. I think I'm going have a lot of people showing up to my house with shotguns, so I'm trying not to argue too much with people on this board anymore.
    Last edited by Raze; 12-08-09 at 03:42 AM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ygg, all macs come with a cam these days. Shrug.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by Raze View Post
    Clash of the personalities yet again. By the way, the media had no affect on my decision to buy a webcam. Stop being so sensitive. I find it important to stay technologically up-to-date and you don't. It's not a bad thing by the way, so don't make this into an I'm bad because I'm recommending a webcam. SHEEESSSHHHH.. Take a pill man. You're acting as though it's World War 3.
    Who said you're bad? I said you're influenced by media or peers, so don't put words in my mouth.

Do you NEED a webcam? Because, I don't. I don't even want one.

And frankly, webcams don't help with inter-personal interaction.

How about giving the OP some advice he can use instead of suggesting to buy something he don't want anyways?

Like for example... I don't know, hmm.. learning how to socialy interact, in real life?

People spend to much time behind their computer nowdays in my opinion.

And no worries, I don't have a shotgun either. (hides the Gatling...)

EDIT: on a seperate note: I appologize for biting your head off by jumping to conclusions about you being influenced by peers or media. I'm just having a shitty day.
    Last edited by Yggdrasil; 12-08-09 at 04:56 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes, they do. Estonia is actually almost the most Internetised country in Europe, with computer in almost every home now. We have dull winters and english summers, so a lot of people actually are on-line. I don't know if this is good or bad thing for me, but I am sick of the computer. However, I have nothing else to do, so...
    Don't expect anything.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast