+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Boobas thread.

Enjoy yourself. Whatever happens, It doesn't have to be heavy and painful. It can be fun and a learning experience.
    Cheers!
    -ambre
    I'm in trouble for advertising in my sig.

Hah, yesterday it ended in good terms. I deleted all her sweet loving testimonials and stuff. For a moment it seemed that we have a lot more to talk about as just friends, like we oficcially broke up and let go of some pressure. I don't regret I took her back, although it might be seen as an idiotic move, was good experience which I needed. Now lets see if we get the cold distance or do we actually get along, hmm. Good news is, I got ****ed, no longer a virgin and stuff. The reason for her to distance me, seems to be that I am too nice of a person... She couldn't dump me, but couldn't be as a lover also. Sigh.
    I am going to back in school soon, I hope there is some new flesh.
    Last edited by boobaa; 01-09-09 at 05:27 PM.
    Don't expect anything.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Booba, you sound so much less angry than you used to. If for no other reason, this makes me glad you experienced this girl. You have come a long way.

There will be another girl for you.

its funny. For past two weeks I have only and only thought about this one particular girl with whom i have been on the same course for 3 recent years already. I don't know her that much, we haven't spoken much, we are both very shy. At the beginning there was a tiny bit of flirting, and then it went away. But i have always felt some tension.

She is very shy, so am I, and I don't know how to approach her not as a coursemate, but as a person of personal interest. Being 3 years on the same course makes things difficult, and we are not friends or anything. Sometimes i think it'll go over, but other times I think what if she is really for me...
    Don't expect anything.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why don't you just start by saying something lightly like: We keep bumping into each other!

Then you can ask her how she likes her course of study... blah blah blah

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Why don't you just start by saying something lightly like: We keep bumping into each other!

Then you can ask her how she likes her course of study... blah blah blah
    Erm, what? We are in the same classes, there are only 14 people on my course.

That means, even if i do make an approach, everyone will know. And again, I guess I ask advice from the wrong place, our cultural differences are too big, me being in East-Europe and all.
    Don't expect anything.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So? what's the problem withthat? You are simply conversing.

How long till you graduate, though? Assuming she was interested in dating you, if things didn't work out, things would be awkward with only 14 of you in class together...

1 year more until graduation, if I don't drop out.
    Don't expect anything.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    don't drop out, but wait until your course of study is nearly done before asking her out, I think... maybe a few months before graduation?

Thats kind of long. Maybe I'll find someone else by that time, and that might not work, and then I'll never know if she is/was the one or not. I mean, she has most of the qualities I respect in a girl.
    Don't expect anything.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, there is definitely something to be said for being bold. If you are willing to risk having to face her frequently if things don't work out, then you should ask her out.

Don't drop out, you fool. your life is full of regrets about the things you didn't do. Reread your own thread, why don't you?
    Spammer Spanker

Once again I come to crave attention.

Depression kicks in. One morning I woke up in an abandoned place, I went there to kill myself, and I would have done it, if I' would not have forgotten my knife. Slit my throat, veins, and stab in a stomach - something I have fantasized about. Another way of doing it would be to throw myself off from roof, but there aren't many high roofs, that are accessable, and i don't want to do it publicly either.
    I mean, i have fantasized about it, but I have actually never went anywhere with the thought of doing it. Its ****ed up.

Two shots every time I go to bed.

But always I am drunk, I give bits and pieces, and then say something stupid. And then feel really awful after that. Last three days I cut all contact, hoping that someone would miss me. No-one. Only my ex pops up once-in a while, letting me know she has fully social life and that she sleeps with guys. I don't care if she does it or not, but why just rub it in my ****ing face. She is just disgusting, I wish her bad luck.

I have friends, but always I buy them drinks, they talk to me about their problems, but no-one ever asks me anything. I know in my life at least two people who wanted to committ suicide, they didn't. now its time for me, and I am all-alone.

Oh yeah, the girl i talked about before. We were drunk, and there was definately interest, physical touches etc, but one moment she just went away. being course-mates is definately a problem.
    Last edited by boobaa; 12-10-09 at 12:12 AM.
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    Once again I come to crave attention.

Depression kicks in. One morning I woke up in an abandoned place, I went there to kill myself, and I would have done it, if I' would not have forgotten my knife. Slit my throat, veins, and stab in a stomach - something I have fantasized about. Another way of doing it would be to throw myself off from roof, but there aren't many high roofs, that are accessable, and i don't want to do it publicly either.
    I mean, i have fantasized about it, but I have actually never went anywhere with the thought of doing it. Its ****ed up.

Two shots every time I go to bed.

But always I am drunk, I give bits and pieces, and then say something stupid. And then feel really awful after that. Last three days I cut all contact, hoping that someone would miss me. No-one. Only my ex pops up once-in a while, letting me know she has fully social life and that she sleeps with guys. I don't care if she does it or not, but why just rub it in my ****ing face. She is just disgusting, I wish her bad luck.

I have friends, but always I buy them drinks, they talk to me about their problems, but no-one ever asks me anything. I know in my life at least two people who wanted to committ suicide, they didn't. now its time for me, and I am all-alone.

Oh yeah, the girl i talked about before. We were drunk, and there was definately interest, physical touches etc, but one moment she just went away. being course-mates is definately a problem.
    Boobaa, do your friends know how you feel?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    now this can be the "boobas' jacking off" thread.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast