+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Disgusted.

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    have you ever noticed guys never feel like this in general, it's just us women, i decided a long time ago that it wasn't about weight but about health.
    Guys feel like this too, just not until they're past 30, usually. They get to have a truly carefree youth.

Blue, I totally get you. I swear to God, my ass is fatter every time I turn around. Why the hell did I have to marry a chef?

Anyway, I think a lot of it is that you're madly in love and getting all of your happy brain chemicals from affection, not from exercise. That's the deal with me, I think.

Question: Does your fiancee work out?
    Spammer Spanker

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    My fiance (god love him) was really supportive and told me I was beautiful and he would never think otherwise.
    Wow, your fiance sounds like a real bullshit artist

Have you seen pics of her? She's drop-dead gorgeous.
    Spammer Spanker

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    lol I have. I'm just kidding with her. I'd pork her really hard

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I had the same problem, Blue. Once I got stuck being at a computer & dealing w/ppls problems all day, I also suffered from 'spreading ass'. LOL, Giga.

The only thing you can do is increase your output. And watch that eating in the evening. I don't eat anything after about 8pm.

My routine is to run 2x a week & swim 1. I also take the odd aerobics class so that brings me up to 4x a week of something. I've also been cycling at least 8k a day, tho that will probably not last once I'm back in Vancouver and work life kicks back in. So your running routine should be good. Just don't do it everyday, else you'll find your knees & hips aching. Mix it up with something else.

Try not to think of it so much as weight control (tho that is a benefit). Remember that you are also helping prevent osteoporosis. And keep fit for any kids that you will have.

Blue..I feel ya.

Ever since I moved in with my boy we have both been expanding I have put it down to never eating properly when I lived alone and happiness/contentment..although I am NOT content with ever being fat. That is why I started a high energy dance class (gyms bore me to tears!!)

I'm so glad I'm a guy. u jealous?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yea, Neo. You don't spend any time on that Adonis-Bod, do you?

Your body is your hobby the way other guys pamper their racing cars. Lucky GF, or perhaps not.

neo out of interest; how many pics have you taken of your body? you know what they say about guys with big muscles like that....
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Women are usually overly self conscious about their appearance (kind of like Neo)

Bluesummer, just because you gained 10 lbs does not make you an instant fatso, just add water. Your body is still developing and your weight is not just extra fat piling onto your ass. You're watching your weight, you're keeping healthy, you exercise occasionally, I don't see whats wrong. You're gorgeous, and quite frankly you have no right to complain.

You ladies worry so much. If I were a woman, I'd be the fat one with hair legs and hairy arm pits, and it would look like I was smuggling Don King in my panties. I'd probably still weigh 200 lbs, blah blah blah. Just be a little easier on yourselves.

Anyway, just hang these above your head on the ceiling if you want some early-morning motivation:

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Women are usually overly self conscious about their appearance (kind of like Neo)
    hahaha, dopple, did you just call Neo a girl?? Ha!

Bluesummer, stop whining and pay attention to your fiance before you lose him. Pay more attention to what he wants which is (if he's a normal man) SEX. I gurantee that you will get lots of excersize...

Ride on top more.

IndiReloaded says:

"Yea, Neo. You don't spend any time on that Adonis-Bod, do you?"

I do. Fortunately for me, I'm a mesomorph and love working out. I don't see it as a chore at all.

"Your body is your hobby the way other guys pamper their racing cars. Lucky GF, or perhaps not."

my body is no more a hobby for me than going to work or studying is a hobby for others. I believe in the importance of having a strong body and mind, and desire to excel in all my endeavors.

ecojeanne says:

"neo out of interest; how many pics have you taken of your body? you know what they say about guys with big muscles like that...."

I have no idea how many pics I've taken of my body. I try to take new ones every few weeks to document my progress since I began bodybuilding. It's better to have an excess of pics than no pics at all. As for guys with big muscles, what have you heard?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast