+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Disgusted.

I blame her boobies. She weighs 135 without them.
    Spammer Spanker

small weight gain doesn't matter in the least as long as the person eats healthy. and neo you're not a woman so zip it!
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    My guess is that you're guilty of a combination of infrequent meals and poor food choices.
    What's the frequency of meals got to do with it? I hear it's better to eat three small meals rather than one big one. How come? I confess, I tend to grab a quick snack on my way out in the morning and I don't eat another thing until dinner.
    Last edited by Gribble; 06-12-08 at 04:01 AM.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

ecojeanne says:

"small weight gain doesn't matter in the least as long as the person eats healthy. and neo you're not a woman so zip it!"

f*ck off. I don't need to be a woman to understand what factors are responsible for weight gain.

ecojeanne says:

"small weight gain doesn't matter in the least as long as the person eats healthy. and neo you're not a woman so zip it!"

f*ck off. I don't need to be a woman to understand what factors are responsible for weight gain.
    NEO-NAZI.....................
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Gribble says:

"What's the frequency of meals got to do with it? I hear it's better to eat three small means rather than one big one. How come? I confess, I tend to grab a quick snack on my way out in the morning and I don't eat another thing until dinner."

more frequent meals = faster metabolism. While it's true that 3 small meals are better than 1 big one, it's even better to eat 6 small meals instead of 3 larger ones.

Indignant says:

"NEO-NAZI....................."

ho ho ho, ha ha ha, so funneh. How many brain cells did it take you to come up with that? I bet steam was coming out your ears you were thinking so hard.

Indignant says:

"NEO-NAZI....................."

ho ho ho, ha ha ha, so funneh. How many brain cells did it take you to come up with that? I bet steam was coming out your ears you were thinking so hard.
    it naturally came to me as soon as i saw Neo, since i am reading a book on WWII now.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

ecojeanne says:

oooo neo gettin' a little testie?! your frustration is starting to show again
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

ecojeanne says:

"oooo neo gettin' a little testie?! your frustration is starting to show again"

nah. If you insist on acting like a b*tch, then I will treat you like one.

ecojeanne says:

"oooo neo gettin' a little testie?! your frustration is starting to show again"

nah. If you insist on acting like a b*tch, then I will treat you like one.
    potayto poTATo, whatever makes you feel better

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh, knock it off you guys.

She's already conceded she's gained about 10 lbs. Her ideal weight based on medical charts (rather than Neo's opinion) says her ideal weight can range from 126 to 167, depending on body frame. She's obviously not a cow.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    NEO-NAZI.....................
    More empirical evidence for Godwin's law

vashti says:

"She's already conceded she's gained about 10 lbs. Her ideal weight based on medical charts (rather than Neo's opinion) says her ideal weight can range from 126 to 167, depending on body frame. She's obviously not a cow."

the figures you quoted are based on BMI.

Ideal Weight Range for Women - Body Mass Index

5' 8" 124-164 lbs

BMI is shit b/c it doesn't take into consideration a person's body composition (i.e. muscle, fat, bone density). According to BMI charts, I'm almost obese b/c of my height to weight ratio. A healthy weight should be based off body fat percentage.

Ideal Weight for Women - Based on Fat Percent

5' 8" 140 lbs

[url]http://www.annecollins.com/weight-loss/ideal-weight-women.htm[/url]

and hell no is 170 lbs at 5'8" a healthy weight for a girl. That's more than most guys the same height. If you think that's within the "ideal range" for a girl, then post some pics of girls 5'8" and 170 lbs in a bathing suit so we can see how ideal they look.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    vashti says:

"She's already conceded she's gained about 10 lbs. Her ideal weight based on medical charts (rather than Neo's opinion) says her ideal weight can range from 126 to 167, depending on body frame. She's obviously not a cow."

and hell no is 170 lbs at 5'8" a healthy weight for a girl. That's more than most guys the same height. If you think that's within the "ideal range" for a girl, then post some pics of girls 5'8" and 170 lbs in a bathing suit so we can see how ideal they look.

What a load of junk, Neo. The last time I weighed 140 lbs, my collarbone stuck out and my cheeks were sunken in. I'm not even kidding, I looked like death warmed over. But I think you're into those anorexic types anyways. I don't aspire to that, sorry.

At 150 is where I'm lookin' good.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast