+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What to do about a girl is upset with me? Details are in the message.

What to do about a girl is upset with me? Details are in the message.

I know a girl from high school like 8 years ago. Well meet up again online like myspace and then facebook. Well later on we meet in person and that was it at the time. She was sad because she broke up with the ex. Couple of months later we meet up at my place. We watch tv for a bit and then she made a move on me and we made up and go as far as third place (baseball terms). The next day she comes over to place and she does it again. I thought she really like me because I know she was a conservative person and wouldn't think she would do something like that if she like someone. I really like her and we had similar views. I call her 2 days later and she was upset and told me to f**k off and she didn't want to see me again. I was confuse and what did I get myself into. I only did sexual stuff with 3 other girls and got nervous and didn't know why was asking this way. A day later, I decided to contact her ex on facebook and I talk to him on the phone. He explain that she have depression problems and a lot of issues. He told me that she is nice one moment and the next she would snap the next for any little thing. He told me that she is still upset with me if you got sexual with her. I ask why is that and he said because I dated someone else month later, after we broke up, they dated for 2 years. I got a better understanding of why she was acting this way. (They have been broking up for 5 months at the time) She call me a week later about how upset she was about her ex. Since then we hang out and do sexual stuff like me going down on her and me putting my hand in her pants. 3 or 4 months later, I was hanging out with her friends and we were drinking at the time and I somewhat said that I talk to the ex. She just snap at me, I try to example but she would not listen. I know I was wrong with talking to her ex but I felt USE at the time and need to get answers. I really like the girl but I don't know what to do. She told me that when she is ready, she will talk to me. It's been 5 days now and still waiting for her to call.

(She does take 4 different type of pills and she drinks a lot too and I do drink a lot to be fair.)
    Last edited by ACT10Npack; 06-12-08 at 11:58 AM.

I'm really trying to make sense of what you're looking for or what you're actually asking. If her ex said she's going through depression then perhaps take his word for it. Sleeping with a girl doesn't mean you like her it just means you want more since you mentioned close to nothing else but the sexual stuff. Leave her be, let her sort her own things out before you get hurt.
    Life's a beautiful melody, cept the lyric's a bit F'ed up.