+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Harry Potter 3

Harry Potter 3

Who here is gonna go watch that..?
    I think the third one looks well goood.. I can't wait to watch it.. Gonna watch it next friday when it first comes out.. I think.. Hopefully there will still be tickets left.. Ahh.. LoL..
    Anyone here read the books too..?

I read the first one when my daughter was nine. She actually read it to me. We went to see the first two but now that she's fourteen, it's SO beneath her. lol I'll probably talk her into going with me though anyway. "C'mon, sweetie. I used to clean up your puke, you know. It's the least you could do for me." Yeah, nothing like a good dose of guilt to make her putty in my hands.......hehehe
    j/k

i havent seen the first one yet!!!! Im the definition of a slacker!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

I tried to watch the first one. Couldn't make it through. You didn't miss a thing, Squirrley. Leave it for the children.

Sorry Skye!
    Because a hard man is good to find.

word up, girl. The second one is better, IMHO.

Whoa Iron! I resemble that remark!!! lol

I'm definitely gonna go watch it. And I'll use my 11 year old sister as my 'excuse'.

Alexi

Hey the books are damn good... ok the films are childish... though they are getting darker and more adult (I dont mean XXX style lol) which should mean they're more interesting.. ive seen the 1st 2 which are ok... looking forewards to the 3rd

I think im looking forewards to the day after tomorrow more though
    - Mark 'Mr. Organised'/'Calamity' Jones

yeah. The movies are sorta maturely 'growing' with the kids that saw the first one. The second had a lot more violence and definitely was more serious and 'mature' than the first. I wonder how the third is going to be . . .

i love the harry potter books movies.

i felt sooo bad when i fell asleep during the 2nd. My friend and i went out and got a little too trashed, failed miserably at climbing up this huge ass hill. She fell, i laughed. Drunk me talks to the crossing guard... get in after laughing, watch the first hour and snooze... ok so maybe we should of waited a few more days, not drank and go to the 12 am show.

but i am looking forward to this one. If i can get someone to come with yippee! if not waiting for dvd as patiently as possible.
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

The trailer for this third one looks SO much more better than the last 2. Although what the hell happened to Draco's HAIR??..
    It's.. disgustin'.. Ahhhhhhhh..

I always made fun of Harry Potter. I saw the first movie and I dug it quite a bit. I saw the second one and it was so much better I can't even bear to sit through the first one again. I'm betting the third will be the same. I couldn't sit down and read the books but the movies are very well done. I'm just tired of seeing the Chamber of Secrets ****in on HBO every three minutes.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Daniel Radcliffe lost is voice when he was slidin' down the thingy with Ron Weasley near the end of movie.. before Harry Potter fights the.. Serpent.. LoL.. It's quite funny.. Hehehe.. His voice just goes so spastic.. Hehehe.. Hmm.. Can't wait though.. Definitely gonna go watch it.. RaR.. ^.<

Now I see what everyone else means.. I do post up useless posts.. -__-"

Oh...dont worrk about it kawaii, its nice to have people who actually post. So how you been people?

K
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast