+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Calling all men for honest answers

For me this has all depended on the person I was with. For most of my past partners my eye does wander from time to time but it doesn't have anything to do with home satisfaction or even the person I'm with and doesn't mean anything other than I have some attraction to the eye candy and this can range from whoa nice to I'd like to #$#@ her depending on our passing chemistry.

Now with one person I have been with I don't recall any wandering but our sexual chemistry was through the roof. She was pretty open with her own wandering eyes/thoughts and joked about hot guys with me all the time, only on a couple occasions did I get the stomache drop feeling from it but that was more about me and my insecurity at the time than anything she did.
    Last edited by Sureality; 17-12-08 at 03:56 AM. Reason: thought of something new

The thing is, I understand guys are always gonna want to watch women, but if you're with the one you're dating, why do you still feel the need to do it? If a girl doesnt appreciate you doing it around her and asks you to do it when your with your boys or by yourself why is that such a hard task? Plus, when the girl does it back, you guys throw a fit and assume the girl is cheating, or at least thats what the guy's I've dated has done me before.

So why cant it be put off for just when you're with your boys or alone?
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

I think that all humans are a work of art and there's nothing wrong with appreciate the beauty of another.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Tedel Guest
    I'll say it this way: A man who doesn't look a nice girl's body is gay.

Now that you have that clear , just don't get him wrong. A man can... mm... admire a girls beauty without exactly wanting to get a part of him inside a part of her.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Tedel View Post
    I'll say it this way: A man who doesn't look a nice girl's body is gay.

Now that you have that clear , just don't get him wrong. A man can... mm... admire a girls beauty without exactly wanting to get a part of him inside a part of her.

Hope this helps.
    He may not always be able to stop the wanting to get a part of him inside a part of her... but he can certainly keep himself from acting on impulse.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    He may not always be able to stop the wanting to get a part of him inside a part of her... but he can certainly keep himself from acting on impulse.
    I don't think most guys have a problem with just looking at a girl without seriously wanting to have sex with her, much less act on the impulse to do so. Like Tedel said, it's something guys usually do around other guys to be funny or show off how manly or straight they are.

If you're around your girlfriend and you know she feels insecure, no matter how gorgeous the person walking by, you should have respect for how she feels and try not to look. I always tell myself, there's an endless pot of gold of eye candy back home, no need to hurt her feelings right now. When you get back home, go on the internet or pop open a magazine, look at all the eye candy you want and then go have a beer.

On that note, guys just want new and unique eye candy. Their eye gets bored very quickly. Guys who tell you they want to hump their bones are just trying to pick at your insecurities.

Quote Originally Posted by Asparagoose View Post
    I don't think most guys have a problem with just looking at a girl without seriously wanting to have sex with her, much less act on the impulse to do so. Like Tedel said, it's something guys usually do around other guys to be funny or show off how manly or straight they are.

If you're around your girlfriend and you know she feels insecure, no matter how gorgeous the person walking by, you should have respect for how she feels and try not to look. I always tell myself, there's an endless pot of gold of eye candy back home, no need to hurt her feelings right now. When you get back home, go on the internet or pop open a magazine, look at all the eye candy you want and then go have a beer.

On that note, guys just want new and unique eye candy. Their eye gets bored very quickly. Guys who tell you they want to hump their bones are just trying to pick at your insecurities.
    I agree... I didn't mean for my comment to be so vague and 'blanketing.' Rather, I was referring to the fraction of a second that a thought may cross a guy's mind about wanting another... it's meaningless and quickly disregarded.

My views may be different because I had guys as friends that would voice these thoughts in a playful manner.... boyfriends I had would more or less kept them to themselves, unless they wanted to be playful or funny about it.

However, I feel that it is important for women to understand that men will look and think such thoughts... but this does not mean they are inclined to leave them or that they are slaves to these thoughts and impulses. I feel more comfortable and confident in a relationship knowing these things...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Not every man that looks at a beautiful woman wants to sex her (he may later if he continues to see her hehe).

When I look at Johnny Depp, I don't want to sex him. I just like to look at him. But I'm a girl so it doesn't matter for this situation.

I just can't imagine every straight man wanting to sex every beautful woman he sees. However, some women may be dressed for the occasion (clubs) so he may not control the blood rush he gets when he sees a beautiful woman with very revealing clothes.

He can control his actions.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    I just can't imagine every straight man wanting to sex every beautful woman he sees. However, some women may be dressed for the occasion (clubs) so he may not control the blood rush he gets when he sees a beautiful woman with very revealing clothes.
    Actually Lesa you're not quite right. When a guy sees a beautiful woman in the street your response as a male is a surge of desire that translates roughly to, "I want to f-ck her." That's what the desire is. It's not "she's very pretty, I'm very much enjoying looking at her,".

It's a little bit like when you're very hungry and you see a beautifully laid out meal. You don't think, "this is a nice looking meal, it's so nice to look at" you think "f-ck this is going to taste good!"
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    Actually Lesa you're not quite right. When a guy sees a beautiful woman in the street your response as a male is a surge of desire that translates roughly to, "I want to f-ck her." That's what the desire is. It's not "she's very pretty, I'm very much enjoying looking at her,".

It's a little bit like when you're very hungry and you see a beautifully laid out meal. You don't think, "this is a nice looking meal, it's so nice to look at" you think "f-ck this is going to taste good!"
    Yeah, I know the guy gets that surge--that desire to sex but does he actually say that to himself in every occasion? Does he say "I want to f***" everytime he gets that uncontrollable surge? Or does he sometimes feel it but doesn't allow it to go to a conscious level, if that makes sense?
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well he may not vocalise it to himself every time, but he still feels it. I'm not sure why the distinction is important?

No distinction. I understand it's the same now.

Hmmm, I suppose she has to be able to get him that surge of desire. What is needed you suppose?

Once my bf "claims" me, he jokes about that feeling he got when saw me. (Actually he said it before=describing my eyes and lips turn him on). Very interesting. I love to get into the mind of men.

<<needs to go out and get some sexy outfits and update the looks>>

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    Hmmm, I suppose she has to be able to get him that surge of desire. What is needed you suppose?
    If he's anything like me it's really not all that hard to keep him happy. It's really just a matter of keeping in shape and taking pride in your appearance, which I'm sure you do anyway.

Also, I'm single right now and it's definitely different in terms of your response to women in the street. You feel hungrier and your reaction is stronger. So I don't want to freak you out.

When you have a girlfriend you're satisfied and the edge of your desire is greatly blunted. Particularly if you think your girlfriend is hot.

That is not the same as his liklihood of cheating. This perving in the street thing really doesn't have much to do with cheating.

How are women suppose think? If men think/feel "gee I'd like to f*ck that" whenever they see a desirable woman... then what is it exactly that women think when they see a desirable man?

I only ask, because whenever I see a desirable person, I feel the 'I want that' urge, though briefly. It's reduced now that I'm with someone... but still there.

Sorry... my emotions are kept in check for the most part... and I don't develop emotional bonds with anyone (guy or girl) very quickly. And I think about sex whether I really want to or not... which seems to be odd for a girl.

(Hell.. I was thinking about sex when I typed this post... though vaguely... )

- James Allen

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'd actually love it if women felt the same way. It would all be so much easier if women were wired like men.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast