+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling all men for honest answers

Calling all men for honest answers

Hi all! I'm new here and my question is to all you men,
    The wandering eye situation, do you think "hey nice" and move on or do you think "I'd like to #$#@ her". Now, the questions is, " if you have a signifigant other are you telling her that she is not enough for you to love whole heartedly or are you telling her she is flawed and still looking for "the one". Let me know if this is looking is normal, pass time, just a look, or still seeking other. I want to know if your satified at home do you still look? How does it feel when a woman does the same to you if this has happened? Lets hear guys!!

It's normal. He's just looking. That's what we do. He's probably not having a fantasy about her or thinking that there is something wrong with you. He's just looking. Relax.

It is natural, my girl is the same, if we are together and wonder past someone of the opposite sex who we think is quite attractive we will say it. It means nothing, it's not like either of us will chase after them or anything. Comes back to honesty and trust
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

Women look too. I've seen women holding hands with their significant other, their eyes wander (if only for a tiny little second) when I nice hunk passes by. I'm sure she's happy with her man, but still appreciative of attractiveness when she sees it.

Sometimes looking is just looking, not much can be done other than to minimize. I notice someone attractive and naturally I want to study their appearance briefly. They are pleasing to the eyes and an unexpected delight. However, this does not mean I am willing to jeopardize a committed relationship for someone I gazed at for a couple of seconds.

I also realize the same occurring with my own significant other. He looks for only a moment... and the thought passes.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i look because i want to spread my genes all over this planet.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

first off..i feel weird posting....i'm not used to expressing my personal feelings and behavior...but for sake of argument i must...if i was in a meaningful and honest relationship..and my feelings were strong for someone...i dont think i would even notice another woman passing me...i dont know...maybe its just me.. i feel that my curiosity in another woman is not needed..due to the woman i'm next to..i dont know...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Most guys, including mine, would think "I'd hit that". ALL guys look, always.

But, most only think it and then get with their woman. Any guy in a relationship will tell you that they would much prefer a nice-looking, HAPPY woman in the hand, than a bitchy, high-maintenance "10" in the bush.

But they will still think about doing her.

Every man wants the nice girl and a whore in the bedroom at the same time. We're on 10 yrs together and he said he has never cheated on me physically. Guys are visual, I know, but do you all hide the really dirty side from your partners rather than share it and explore it together? It just never really occured to me to think of sexually another man no matter how good looking he was. Looking is harmless and you move on, but, when you are doing the person in your mind are you robbing from your partner. Perhaps being a woman that sharing my body is the closest you can be to being one in mind, body and soul, rather than just primal animal. Are you guys not there too? Cumming has it many levels, some for a good slam, others for the purest sharing of self. I guess I feel robbed when I think of he not here with me or bored. Recently I have found myself again after so long, won't hold back my sexual fulfillment, almost to nymph status. He said he is very suprised and asked where the tiger has been hiding for years, knowing it was in me somewhere. He's very very happy now and almost can't keep up with me because I'm just on all the time (we're not 20's anymore). Now anything goes, and just asking myself is it too much, are his needs being met? If it is, do you guys still have the wandering eye or am I all the visual you need? I guess that is the difference between loving and being in love with someone. Hey am I really of base and in the out field?

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    when a guy sees a good looking girl in the street it's like an electric shock. It's an involuntary reaction and there's little thought involved beyond maybe "fuuuuuck". But then she's gone and you forget about her within seconds.

It really is like when the doctor hits your knee to test your reflexes, the response is that basic. It's not a mental betrayal of your deepest spiritual and physical bonds and your trust etc, etc, etc, Forget about it.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Thanks guys for all the honesty. I will just forget about it and keep on doing what I am doing. It's good to findout that all of this nutty thinking is common and meaning less. I understand you all more.

Yeah, the guy really can't help it if his thingy gets an electric shock after eyeing a beautiful woman.

But then she's gone and he forgets about her within seconds....

...unless he feels unfulfilled in his current relationship.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    NO! The status of his current relationship doesn't mean shit. That is what women do!! Women cheat because they are unfulfilled in their current relationship. Men cheat for other reasons. Usually becaue it might be easily available and/or they are intoxicated and/or they are not wired for monogamy.

But in terms of perving on a girl that passes them in the street, their current relationship is irrelevant
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

OMG! That sounds worse. It makes it sound like most men may cheat. There are women easily available and he can be easily intoxicated and many men probably are not wired for monogamy.

If you are satisfied at home you are less likely to cheat. That's the information I find online say...which probably isn't much good.

Why on earth would anyone want to cheat if they are completely satisfied with their partner or life as is?
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    when a guy sees a good looking girl in the street it's like an electric shock. It's an involuntary reaction and there's little thought involved beyond maybe "fuuuuuck". But then she's gone and you forget about her within seconds.
    That's pretty much the way it is for a guy... and even for me in terms of my own sexual preferences.

It really is like when the doctor hits your knee to test your reflexes, the response is that basic. It's not a mental betrayal of your deepest spiritual and physical bonds and your trust etc, etc, etc, Forget about it.
    Trying to determine whether or not a reflex is a true reflection of how a guy feels about you and his devotion to you is like asking someone to hold onto something hot in order to prove their love to you. A guy's going to look and a person will drop the hot item, and in both cases it's involuntary.

NO! The status of his current relationship doesn't mean shit. That is what women do!! Women cheat because they are unfulfilled in their current relationship. Men cheat for other reasons. Usually becaue it might be easily available and/or they are intoxicated and/or they are not wired for monogamy.
    Some men simply aren't wired for monogamy... that part is certainly true. And such men will cheat when the opportunity presents itself. Usually men like this will not seek out long term relationships.

Everyone is open to temptation when they are intoxicated... so some either don't drink, drink around people they trust, or regulate how much they drink.

In very rare cases, some men may cheat because they feel unfulfilled in their relationship... but this is highly unlikely.

But in terms of perving on a girl that passes them in the street, their current relationship is irrelevant
    Very true...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

The majority of cheating men said they cheat because they felt underappreciated--not in a sexual sense but an emotional one. [url]http://www.oprah.com/slideshow/oprahshow/20080827_tows_cheating/2[/url]

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast