+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: what was your first kiss like?

*goes dreamy eye'd reading innova's first kiss* awwwwww.....

awww squirl!! *hugs* Its fine that you don't remember.. half the time, most people had a bad experience with there first kiss.

Plus, I don't remember much about my first kiss either. My first one was in public school, when I was around 10 or so. Don't really remember much, don't really remember the boy either. lol.

My first french kiss was in highschool in grade 12 (which i remember quite easily). It was with one of my friends that I've known since grade 8. Everyone disliked him at my school, but he was always really nice to me. So one day at the bus stop, just as the bus came, he wrapped his arm around me and kissed me *goes dreamy eye'd* It was actually pretty nice.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

well whats wrong with me that I dont remember it? Ok just like someone had posted something about forgettn their first love-well hell I HAD forgotten about him til I read that thread! Maybe I just dont want the memories-maybe Im looking more towards a future and I certainly dont want to live in the past. But if I had good memories maybe Id remember them and want to remember them. I do have some things I just dont want to recall like-EVER! oh well I do have some great memories and its just not with the boys...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

[QUOTE=squirrley]well whats wrong with me that I dont remember it? QUOTE]

I don't remember either so you're not alone!

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

well, consider yourself lucky squirly!! some of us dwell on every little mistake we make, and cant get outof the past no matter how hard we try, or how much we move forward. you have no idea- if i could forget everything before 2months ago, i would, i want nothing short of a fresh start
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

You can have the fresh start! Just dont look back-and down the road man-when youve come the distance-you can look back and say thank goodness Im not there anymore and Im where Im at NOW! All in the mindset...

Ive made mistakes-but I cant dwell on them-had to learn from them. So not to do it again...maybe a couple of times of learning the hard way-but got past it-you cant grow as an individual if you hang onto the past-you have to learn to let those things go and move on...you can do it!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

My first kiss was amazing! It was with my current boyfriend, and I was 15. We had been going out almost 2 months. We were at a park by my house, and there was a bridge going over a small lake, and we were standing there just kind of talking. It was sooo romantic, and the sun was setting and everything. Anyway, I turned to look at him and smiled sweetly and told him to close his eyes. Then I gently held his hands and just... kissed him! It was wonderful! No tongue, just a sweet innocent kiss, but that's what made it so fantastic! *giggles* Ah, what a lovely memory that brings a glowing smile to my face...
    "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return"
    -Moulin Rouge

i remember mine, i wouldn't say it was bad, it was my first kiss and hopefully i wont forget it. it was with my current GF, we recently got back together. it was at prom just before she was about to go, she was just as nervous as i was, and boy was i nervous, anyways she asked if she cud kiss me, and then i screwed up and lept in, it was a kiss, it was quick no lounge and teeth clashed. consequently she marked my improvement when we recently got back together oh one more thing, its really hard not to overdo the french kiss, its just soooo good

Ooo, long-dead thread! XD IT'S ALIVE. Oh em gee zombie. ...'kay, I'm done. (Kyle, people tend to not like seeing ages-dead threads, so you know. ^^)

Good topic though, I think. My first kiss was forced on me, unfortunately.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm still kissless

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonchild View Post
    Ooo, long-dead thread! XD IT'S ALIVE. Oh em gee zombie. ...'kay, I'm done. (Kyle, people tend to not like seeing ages-dead threads, so you know. ^^)

Good topic though, I think. My first kiss was forced on me, unfortunately.
    HAha, ya, really man, nice bump.
    BACAMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Charity is gay.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Mine was awkard and exciting at 20.

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance
    Oh, yes, I must describe...

Short, Simple, Surprising...

First French Kiss:

..Messy..

As as kid, you make up a kiss to be so much more than it is... there is almost no real feeling to a short kiss...
    BACAMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Charity is gay.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDwarf View Post
    As as kid, you make up a kiss to be so much more than it is... there is almost no real feeling to a short kiss...
    Aren't you 15?

Just sweet smooching, it was very nice. Sean was very cute and didn't try to tongue me. This was eighth grade.

Then there was the french kissing, in 9th grade. It was pretty gross and sloppy, with some guy named Ted who was friends with this other guy that my friend Heather was after. I felt really detached from the whole experience, I wasn't really into it. I pretty much just did it so I would know what it was like.
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Just sweet smooching, it was very nice. Sean was very cute and didn't try to tongue me. This was eighth grade.

Then there was the french kissing, in 9th grade. It was pretty gross and sloppy, with some guy named Ted who was friends with this other guy that my friend Heather was after. I felt really detached from the whole experience, I wasn't really into it. I pretty much just did it so I would know what it was like.
    While I enjoy the tonguing, there's something about small simple kisses.

Sometimes I revert to these and shower my girlfriend with them.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast