+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: what was your first kiss like?

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Aren't you 15?
    Right, and I won't pretend I'm not a kid. Regardless, as 'someone who has never kissed anyone before...' you make it up to be much more than it is, and as a kid, I would remember more about what it was like before my first kiss than you would, so what point are you trying to convey?
    BACAMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Charity is gay.

I was 16, and seeing a crappy Ashton Kutcher movie with my first girlfriend, who turned out to be a lesbian. It was pure shit. She just sat there like a zombie, and I wasn't much better.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was 13. Swapped spit with some drunk chick at a party. Walked home punching the air.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDwarf View Post
    Right, and I won't pretend I'm not a kid. Regardless, as 'someone who has never kissed anyone before...' you make it up to be much more than it is, and as a kid, I would remember more about what it was like before my first kiss than you would, so what point are you trying to convey?
    What point am I trying to convery? Can't you read that it was a ****ing question? If I knew how old you were it would have been easier to understand in its context, because an older person saying something like that would have had different meaning

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by EmoBlackBelt View Post
    I was 16, and seeing a crappy Ashton Kutcher movie with my first girlfriend, who turned out to be a lesbian.
    That's your fault, and you know it

That's your fault, and you know it
    What was my fault? That she was a lesbian? I should have known better than to take her to see an Ashton Kutcher movie. He'll turn any woman gay!

But yeah, she was a closet lesbian long before I met her. She wouldn't admit it for religious reasons. Later, she said she'd had crushes on girls since middle school.

Lesbians in denial make great practice girls. You can get all the kinks out without hurting anyone, and then be friends with them later. All in all, it was a pretty good deal.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by EmoBlackBelt View Post
    What was my fault? That she was a lesbian? I should have known better than to take her to see an Ashton Kutcher movie. He'll turn any woman gay!

But yeah, she was a closet lesbian long before I met her. She wouldn't admit it for religious reasons. Later, she said she'd had crushes on girls since middle school.

Lesbians in denial make great practice girls. You can get all the kinks out without hurting anyone, and then be friends with them later. All in all, it was a pretty good deal.
    I was just kidding... lol

I was just kidding... lol
    Haha, yeah. I know. I like to think that after me, no other man would do!

LostNotFound Guest
    lol ^ that made me laugh.

Ha ha, my first kiss...

It was in my boyfriend's kitchen, hiding beside the fridge as we had to keep our relationship secret from his parents as he was 16 and I was only 13 at the time. It was sweet though, it was his first kiss too, and he picked me up, cradled me in his arms, told me I was beautiful and then just kissed me

Little tongue, but not much

Like something out of a movie, and we stayed together for 2 and a half years as well
    [.. I shall call him squishy, and he shall be mine, and he shall be my squishy! ..]

i went in for a small sweet kiss and she laid on me a huge all out lips and toungs sucking fest.... 4 years later we were still together until our break up last septemberish.

My first kiss was pretty unspectacular, after prom my junior year with a boy I worked with who I asked to prom because I was kind of desperate for a date. After prom he kissed me sweetly, and I was excited and wondered what it meant. The next day he asked out one of my friends.

My first "real" kiss was this guy I had the hugest crush on for months - ballet boy - absolutely gorgeous, tall, dark, beautiful body which he exhibited quite freely. Absolutely amazing kiss, he completely caught me off guard and I couldn't believe it was happening. *sigh*

well, my first kiss wasn't fun at all...i was at his house doing homework (just homework. nothing special). but then again, he was kidding around with the kissing for about a week. he would just "fly" his lips like an inch in front of mine and i would be like, "whatever." and then, the distance got shorter and shorter until that day, he just kissed me. he totally caught me off guard...*sigh* what a way to "lose" my first one...=(

Quote Originally Posted by alidile View Post
    i was 13... ...they were 21 and 22 i think.
    That's pretty creepy.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yikes...where are you from??

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast