+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: what was your first kiss like?

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Yikes...where are you from??
    I'm guessing the 1500's.

my first kiss wasnt quite romantic like i wished it could've been. it was with a guy that i dated for two weeks. he walked me home from school one day and kissed me in front of my house. i thought i was a bad kisser compared to how i kiss now.

I can describe my first makeout. It was this girl that I met on myspace. We talked online, then on the phone, and then we met up. We went for walks twice in a row, and the third time I brought over a movie. We sat down, and she was wearing this tank top and bra combination that made the view from above irresistible. She caught me checking her breasts out, and smiled and looked towards the tv as if nothing happened. I then asked her, "can I kiss you?" (lol..ya..i know i know). We started making out like two bats out of hell. I then felt one of her breasts, and a sure 5 minutes later, had my first orgasm caused by a girl. All we did was dry sex...that's how sensitive I was at that time. Wheww! memories

Absolutely beautiful.

Was on my 16th birthday with my first girlfriend after we had been together almost a whole month! It was night time and we went outside of my house by the garage and it just happened! It was great and I couldn't wait for more. I think we spent almost ALL the alone time we had the next day making out.

I was 15. We were in his apartment (he was 18 and had moved out of his parent's asap). We hung out all day and then we went out on his balcony and he asked to kiss me. It was nice, actually.

3 out of 5 of my first kisses with people, I've been asked. It's kind of strange, and kind of cute.

First Kiss

A little sweet!

my first kiss was when i was going to class and there was no one in the hallway (lol we were late) and get this, it was the second full day of our relationship,(and she was my first girlfriend) she just like leaned in and i thought, OMG she is going to kiss me so i did what she did and it turned out alright, i was shaking walking down the hallway to class after i said bye, we have been together for 4 and a half months now

My first kiss was very soft. Like a dream. It was tender and beautiful. I moved my hand softly on her neck and cheek. We stared into each others eyes and professed our love before slowly and passionately getting closer for the kiss. Her lips were very soft and sensual and I got a chill down my spine ending with butterflies in my stomach. I continued to kiss down her neck ending in a passionate tender hug with a gasp of air from both of us.

Now, Excuse me...I have to go puke.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 11-01-08 at 04:24 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    My first kiss was very soft. Like a dream. It was tender and beautiful. I moved my hand softly on her neck and cheek. We stared into each others eyes and professed our love before slowly and passionately getting closer for the kiss. Her lips were very soft and sensual and I got a chill down my spine ending with butterflies in my stomach. I continued to kiss down her neck ending in a passionate tender hug with a gasp of air from both of us.
    OV! I'm honestly speechless right now...

Bravo!!

Hey you guys better not be mocking me.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Re: what was your first kiss like?

I dont have enough word to describe that but simply thats great feeling.

It was like raw fish in your mouth. My first kiss was with someone who pursued me but I didn't really like. I just kissed cuz I was curious. kiss is just a kiss unless its with someone u really really like (then its magical like in disney movies).

I don't remember.
    Don't expect anything.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    I don't remember.
    That's cause you were drunk silly

Tedel Guest
    Mine was late. I was 16 or 17. No surprise it was a mess. I was a little drunk. She was a little drunk as well. But it was very very very funny.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast